MLB Discussion

Dudes in Washington should try and grab some seats in left field for series coming up with the Angels. Pujols appears to be swinging well and is two away from 500.

Tough to put a value on it but could easily bring in $100k.

Odds are slim, but to me, it's a good reason to go (not like you need a reason to go to a baseball game).

why is it so hard to get more than a 30 second "recap" of a game? espn, mlb.. it's bullshit how little video they actually provide. maybe 3 highlights strung together, doing absolutely nothing to convey the actual game that took place. and as far as the individual highlights go,

hey! here's the final strike of the game! not, the at-bat or anything. no way. but here's the questionable call that took place, the whole 4 minutes of review, and narrated by each team's television and radio announcers.

mlb.tv does good highlights, usually two or three minutes long. Sure beats ESPN and their "recaps"

why is it so hard to get more than a 30 second "recap" of a game? espn, mlb.. it's bullshit how little video they actually provide. maybe 3 highlights strung together, doing absolutely nothing to convey the actual game that took place. and as far as the individual highlights go,

hey! here's the final strike of the game! not, the at-bat or anything. no way. but here's the questionable call that took place, the whole 4 minutes of review, and narrated by each team's television and radio announcers.

Even just having MLB At-Bat app, you get the condensed game and a full 3ish minute recap of every game

I think Gomez comes out looking bad. Cole simply says some shit to him, but obviously wasnt very rattled, he was walking away and just stood on the mound with his composure the entire time while Gomez flew off the handle. Cole obviously wasnt expecting it to turn into anything as he kept walking away and not expecting punches to be thrown or benches to empty.

what exactly did gomez do? big up his chest when someone started talking nonsense shit to him? get blindsided by someone coming off the bench?

this is like rondo's altercation with kris humphries last year where he barely shoved a dude and people acted like he decapitated someone.

what exactly did gomez do? big up his chest when someone started talking nonsense shit to him? get blindsided by someone coming off the bench?

this is like rondo's altercation with kris humphries last year where he barely shoved a dude and people acted like he decapitated someone.

Pretty much, he did swig his helmet at someone tho.

Gomez is such a little bitch. I'm sorry, but you NEVER walk out a fly ball to center field.

Somebody needs to teach him how to run bases too, he could've easily had an inside the park home run there and I can remember a handful of times he has run into an out by a mile at third.

Braun baby, felt so good to hand-to-ear all yhe boos after his tying HR.

all of the hate on him and his wrist had me nervous but i'm glad i stuck it out. dude is dropping bombs.

Think this is gonna be Trout's year for the MVP. Miggy gonna have great numbers in the end but he has to have incredible numbers to overcome Trout's defensive edge. Doesn't feel like it's gonna be another 140 RBI season

i'm pretty nervous about miggy's start. he's killing me right now. he'll kick it into high gear soon but i agree that he's got a lot of catching up to do at this point.

Didn't see what happened today, but not surprised.

he started to pimp a home run out of the box until he realized it wasn't gonna be a home run. ended up hitting the wall and turning into a triple. cole gave him shit and gomez erupted. worst part was when rickie weeks grabbed travis snider and then snider got fucking decked. such a bitch move.

http://m.mlb.com/video/v32164555/milpit-tabata-sends-an-rbi-double-to-center-field/?game_pk=380770

but hey, you know, whatever.  Gomez plays hard, he's extremely outspoken, its really ironic when players criticize Gomez for flipping his bat and admiring a hit (or out as he claims) when EVERYONE DOES IT.  no doubt in my mind McCann did it/does it, and lets not forget he's no angel either.  Mr. Baseball Police, blocking homeplate after a Gomez homer?  thats pretty tittybaby right there.

http://m.mlb.com/video/v32164555/milpit-tabata-sends-an-rbi-double-to-center-field/?game_pk=380770

but hey, you know, whatever.  Gomez plays hard, he's extremely outspoken, its really ironic when players criticize Gomez for flipping his bat and admiring a hit (or out as he claims) when EVERYONE DOES IT.  no doubt in my mind McCann did it/does it, and lets not forget he's no angel either.  Mr. Baseball Police, blocking homeplate after a Gomez homer?  thats pretty tittybaby right there.

And guess what, the Braves let him walk. I'll tell you one guy you can't call tittybaby. Even Gattis. Mr. No Batting Gloves in the low 30's chill last week in Philly.

My issue with Gomez is he makes bad decisions besides just the bat flips.