MLB Discussion

Damn, im not a padres fun but that is a fun team to watch. They've won another series and they are playing a hot Dodger team this weekend.

i know what you mean man, theyre super fun to watch! im a huge padre fan, there pitching is pretty awesome right now, if they can score runs itll last. i wake up here in india early in morning to watch games on laptop! super fun

Mat Latos complete game 1 hitter, 0 walks and drove in the only run. This kid is good. The entire rotation and the bullpen have been lights out so far.

I love that we've finally built this team to suit our ballpark. Pitching, Defense, and speed. The Pads lead the league in stolen bases. Everyone on the team has the 'Green Light' to go.

Its been a lot of fun so far. Hopefully they keep it up.

uhh...Padres?

Its not going to last and even if it does, 2 out of 3 teams absolutely suck. Even if one team is good it doesn't make up for the other two. That and I forgot the Padres even existed when I wrote that, honestly. Add to that the Padres can't compete with a single good team in the AL and there you go.

I'm only a fan of one Socal team, so I could care less about the other two. Its always nice to see the Dodgers struggle. What happened to their pitching?

Its not going to last and even if it does, 2 out of 3 teams absolutely suck. Even if one team is good it doesn't make up for the other two. That and I forgot the Padres even existed when I wrote that, honestly. Add to that the Padres can't compete with a single good team in the AL and there you go.

I'm only a fan of one Socal team, so I could care less about the other two. Its always nice to see the Dodgers struggle. What happened to their pitching?

Never really had any, honestly. Bills needs to be better, Kershaw is going to be fine but may not get consistently dominant for another year or two. Kuroda is a 14-11 guy. After that its Ely, who's looked good but who knows how consistent he can be.

The 'pen should be fine so long as Kuo's arm stays attached. And the offensive should be fine as well, especially once Furcal comes back from injury.

Its not so much what happened to the pitching as why didn't they spend the money to bring in something for the top of the rotation.

It's always good when they Rangers sweep the Angels.

Sorry Travis.

Yea, it was only a 2 game series tho.

I keep waiting for them to get things going but it just hasnt happened yet. Its lucky that the rest of the division isnt that great either. They would have no shot in the AL East haha.

A lot of guys who put up solid numbers every year just arent producing like they usually do but I dont think thats going to last forever. They have played a lot worse than I thought they would and they arent that far out. They have also played the toughest schedule so far next to the Orioles.

Bummed about the Angels start but Im not ready to give up on this season just yet.

I dont think anyone is going to end up running away with this division tho.

97 we almost made the playoffs. and 92 was the last playoff team. fucking sid bream.

i like the new direction the management is going. finally doing it the right way for once, building from the minors. Cutch is a great start. Milledge, LaRoche, and Clement have shown potential if fucking Russel would just stick with them. we need to cut Aki and bring up Walker, then june 1st Lincoln, Pedro, and Tabata will be coming up most likely. at that point, i think we need to shop Jones while we can still get something for him.

dear yankees.... seriously WTF... sloppiest three games i have seen you guys play in years.... get your heads out of your asses!

I was at the game, fucking disappointment. But here is a story about the game that has nothing to do with baseball. First off Tracy Morgan was there. I yelled STEW BEEF! He heard, but didn't see where it was coming from so he did this:

[image]

2nd off, The seats I had were great.

(Litterally)

[image]

My dad gets these seats from work, $275 a ticket! Anyways so during the 4th inning me and my dad both go up to get something to eat, when we come back that asshole dude from Ed and who plays Zack Braff's brother in Scrubs (this fucking asshat [image])

and his wife were sitting in our seats. His excuse was that he let his friends take his seats so that is why he is sitting here now instead. Anyways, we tell this guy, "hey these are our seats, can you please get up?" He looks at us, then continues to watch the game so we then ask again. This time he gets up and says, "I let my friends sit in our seats so we are sitting here...do you guys really wanna sit here?" So we say yeah. (1) It is the principal of the thing that these are our seats so we deserve to sit in them, not you and (2) Even though we didn't pay for the tickets ourselves, he doesn't know what, and if we did, that is $550 right there, we should be the ones sitting here. He then goes on to say, "come on really guys, and you guys are awesome (sarcastically) then after a minute finally goes over, and says "You guys are great" and then calls us "dicks" yes DICKS!. According to this fucking actor asshole, we are dicks because we are sitting in our seats and not letting him sit in them instead so we would have to move and find other seats. Seriously, Fuck this guy, and fucking the movie he is gonna be in, the remake of Yogi Bear, I will personally boycott that fucking assholes movie.