MLB Discussion

Oh man was last nights NY/LA game intense. I was so tired at the end of the 8th, but then I couldn't fall asleep for almost 2 hours.

i caught the first couple innings driving to a friends house, and then in a wonderfully unexpected turn of events, the game had gone long enough for me to catch the 9th & 10th on the drive home.... great series overall.. two really great games, and a blowout in the middle.

My favorite pitcher is Hudson... so I was obviously pretty happy with last night. Great game. Glad we roughed him up a little in the 7th.

can't wait to get jurrjens back

Dude. I know.

I went to the game on Saturday and saw Kawakami get his first W, but he really needs to be put back in the minors or moved to the pen. I'm all about giving guys multiple chances, but it's a little ridiculous at this point.

Geez no kidding. We had our best hitters up in the 9th in that first game. That was a great game.

It was pretty crazy...when Vlad got up with bases loaded last night, I told a couple coworkers that it would be crazy if he hit a grand slam in his old stadium against his former team...then BAM!

I love when Rangers play the Angels. Such a great series. And we still play each other 14 more times this season lol.