MLB Discussion

Id just be happy to see them win the West again this year and really go after it next year.

Still holding that breath for as long as you can, eh Travis? We just took 3 out of 4. I know there's still ~3 months left, but c'mon. The Rangers are playing top notch baseball and I don't see them slowing down any time soon.

One thing that I wish the Rangers would fix is the first baseman situation. Chris Davis, while an amazing 1st baseman, can't hit for crap. Since trading Smoak to the Mariners, Davis is like 11 for 50. There are talks of getting Ty Wigginton, which while not perfect, would be an awesome step up.

I disagree with his statement that the outfield will be better. Any OF with bobby abreu in it isn't going to be good

Abreu isnt THAT bad. Its not like he's Jack Cust or Adam Dunn or something. I agree he isnt good in the OF tho.

This OF line up will be better than Hunter, Abreu, Rivera/Matsui by far tho. This Bourjos kid is suppose to be a ridiculous defender out there. I think it says a lot that a 10 time Gold Glove winner would give up his spot for a kid who has barely every even played in the bigs.

I was kinda hoping ARod wouldnt ever hit another HR for the rest of his life haha

shouldn't you be busy helping the angels sign more ex yankees for your outfield ? ;)

haha They need a lot more help than that.

Im hoping they sign Crawford in the off season. Crawford, Bourjos, Hunter in the OF would probably be the best defensive OF in the league haha.

Angels need a left fielder, a DH, a third baseman, serious help in the pen and could use another starter or 2.

About ARod tho, Ill admit Im a Yankee hater but ARod is just such a massive douche. Great player but still a douche.