MLB Discussion

Another Yankees/Phillies WS is going to fucking blow. Ill be rooting heavily against both of those teams. I wanna see a 2 new teams in the WS.

Im hoping for a Reds/Twins WS. I know it wont happen but it would be pretty awesome.

The Phillies are probably the only NL team that has the starting pitching to match the Yanks top 3 starters tho.

a reds twins WS woud have horribly low ratings tho ;)

Another Yankees/Phillies WS is going to fucking blow. Ill be rooting heavily against both of those teams. I wanna see a 2 new teams in the WS.

Im hoping for a Reds/Twins WS. I know it wont happen but it would be pretty awesome.

The Phillies are probably the only NL team that has the starting pitching to match the Yanks top 3 starters tho.

a reds twins WS woud have horribly low ratings tho ;)

...cause Fox needs more money

Well I saw something encouraging about my Angels.

Owner Arte Moreno said he is angry and will spend whatever he needs to spend this offseason to get the team back to the playoffs.

Hoping that means Crawford will be in an Angels uniform next year.

Doubt they will be able to get him and still go after Lee.

They need help in the pen and they need someone to play third. Would love to see them get Beltre but Id imagine Beltre will resign with Boston.

Price had a rough outing because the Rangers can hit the ball. They showed an in-game interview with Maddon and he said that Price looked normal...the Rangers were just hitting. It's so sweet to see people still counting the Rangers out and seeing them thrive.

Sure the Rangers got swept in August by the Rays, but they didn't have Young, Cruz, or Kinsler.

is it just me, or did it look like ryan howard's foot came off the bag a little bit too quickly on that last out?

also, why were NONE of the reds swinging at the first pitch? that's bad managing/coaching as far as i'm concerned. he was throwing first pitch strike to almost every batter.

either way, roy is filthy.

is it just me, or did it look like ryan howard's foot came off the bag a little bit too quickly on that last out?

also, why were NONE of the reds swinging at the first pitch? that's bad managing/coaching as far as i'm concerned. he was throwing first pitch strike to almost every batter.

either way, roy is filthy.

I noticed that as well. However, every time I think that, I am wrong. I think first basemen are just experts at it.

Not that any ump would call that play anything but an out short of a throw into the stands. Not after the "perfect game" debacle in Cleveland this season.

For once in my life, I'm rooting for the Yanks to win this series so that the Rangers could have home field advantage during the ALCS. Plus, the Yanks have beat the Rangers in all 3 post season series...It'd be cool to take one from them.

And yeah that call in the 9th last night was bogus...it wasn't even close to hitting the ground. I bet the umps knew they were wrong, but didn't want to overturn it because it would've set the fans off. At least it didn't matter.