MLB Discussion

Yea totally, Texas has completely dominated this series except for like 2 innings and Ive loved watching every second of it.

I dont really wanna see the Phillies in it again either but I really dont like the Giants at all either. Would be cool to see Halliday get a ring but I still think Id rather see 2 new teams in the WS. As long as the Yankees dont make it, I'll be happy.

The Yankees are going to spend sooooooooooo much fucking money this off season if they dont turn this series around.

If the Rangers go to the World Series, don't be surprised when Cliff Lee wants to stay in Texas. It's amazing that everybody has already traded Lee to the Yanks. When asked about staying in Texas, Lee has already said that if they go to the World Series, it will make his decision easier.

Texas has some extra income coming in after signing a 20 year/$1.6 billion extension with Fox Sports, so they will have resources to go after him.

I understand that you Yankee fans are accustomed to getting what you want, when you want it...but it may not happen this time. And it's going to be glorious.

Lee goes to the yanks. He's best buds with CC, and a pitcher of that calibre is going to want to be in playoff contention every year.

i would have thought the yanks would go after crawford as well... but after the solid years swisher and gardner had, and granderson really waking up in the 2nd half (not to mention Thames being arguably the best bat off the bench in the AL) i dont think they bother with him.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/ps/y2010/gigapan/index.jsp

Coolest thing ever. It is called the TagOramic and if you were at any Postseason game then you can find yourself in your seats. Here is me at game 3 of the ALDS.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/ps/y2010/gigapan/?gpId=de88e9053c920b4c90b6c4609ef23258&x=59844&y=10086.3&tcid=fb_gigapan

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/ps/y2010/gigapan/index.jsp

Coolest thing ever. It is called the TagOramic and if you were at any Postseason game then you can find yourself in your seats. Here is me at game 3 of the ALDS.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/ps/y2010/gigapan/?gpId=de88e9053c920b4c90b6c4609ef23258&x=59844&y=10086.3&tcid=fb_gigapan

That's pretty cool, though I'm a bit bummed where I was sitting for game 3 of the NLDS reds v. phillies is cut off in the panoramic...oh well.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! I'm on my way home from the game. I'd love to go through this thread and pick out all the posts that said the Rangers don't match up to the Yankees or that the Rangers are a good cinderella story but would never win......but I don't really care. Nobody believed in the Rangers. Everybody just expects the Yankees to win...i can't stand that. I really can't stand the Yankees.

Even if the Rangers get swept, I'll still be the happiest fan ever. This team went from cocaine to champagne and I couldn't be prouder. That being said, I still think we'll win the Series. GO MOTHER EFFIN RANGERS. I was at the game that history was made. I'm on cloud nine.

its a bummer the yankees didnt pay enough this year to get a spot in the world series.

congrats to the rangers though!

I saw a really funny stat tonight about the Yankees having a $205 million payroll at the start of the season, and the Rangers having a $55 payroll.

Stoked for the Rangers!

Giants-Rangers!! Ratings be damned, it's going to be so nice to watch a World Series without any of the perennials. So pumped!

YES!

The only people who would prefer a Yankees/Phillies series are bandwagon-jumping, fairweather fans. If this series gets worse ratings than that series would have, it only proves Yankees fans don't actually like baseball.