MLB Discussion

So what does everyone think about this Sale/V-Mart pitch location tipping story? It seems mighty fishy when you watch the at-bats and Sale doesn't seem like the kind of guy to call someone out for no reason..

I'm mostly being melodramatic. Not much else for a Braves fan to do these days.

So what does everyone think about this Sale/V-Mart pitch location tipping story? It seems mighty fishy when you watch the at-bats and Sale doesn't seem like the kind of guy to call someone out for no reason..

I'm mostly being melodramatic. Not much else for a Braves fan to do these days.

http://twitter.com/WorldofIsaac/status/514859821913608193/photo/1

zimmermann with the no-hitter! perfect way to end a championship (fantasy) season.

what a catch by souza. nats need to make room for him, but given span's year, i'm sure they will exercise their option.

also wondering what they'll do with laroche's contract and zimmerman in the field...

zimmermann with the no-hitter! perfect way to end a championship (fantasy) season.

what a catch by souza. nats need to make room for him, but given span's year, i'm sure they will exercise their option.

also wondering what they'll do with laroche's contract and zimmerman in the field...

No way they can keep laroche and rendon and span with all the other contracts coming up. I think they let laroche walk to keep rendon

Kind of bummed about Gardy getting fired, but it's understandable. He was a great guy and a good manager who get dealt a shitty team, especially the pitching aside from Hughes and Gibson. I knew Nolasco was a terrible signing from the beginning, especially at that kind of money but most people here begged to differ. I also thought the same about Hughes, but he was a pleasant surprise. At this point I'm just waiting for our minor leaguers to come up, and play well so we can trade them. I find it funny that we always lose our good players. Morneau won the NL batting title, and Span and Revere finished in the top six. The life of a Twins fan..