MLB Discussion

Besides reinforcing how much I was turned off by the fans/team culture as I was following the Braves weekend series in Toronto, I'm not surprised. To me it felt more like a hockey game than a baseball game with fans harassing players from start to finish with virtually no understanding of game context. There was a little league game Sunday morning before the series finale and Jays fans (drunk) were harassing the 12 year olds in the outfield.

Too many bros in Toronto Joey Bats, you don't need to be one too.

Does anyone actually think the mets are a playoff team? Just wondering.

No. They beat the back end of the Braves rotation 3 of those games, the Phillies for 3 (no explanation necessary) and a Miami team that is currently underperforming. Might as well have played the Twins for 9 games (that's a Royals jab)

I'm fine with him watching it and flipping the bat, but after that I feel like he should've kept his mouth shut.

Possibly going to a White Sox game on Sunday. Anybody have any tips for in and around the stadium?

What did he say? Jones was chirping at him from the OF and then again when he was coming onto the field the next half inning. I dont think Bautista did anything wrong after being blatantly thrown at.

Knock the Paul Konerko statue over

I had no idea that was even a thing. He looks good!

What did he say? Jones was chirping at him from the OF and then again when he was coming onto the field the next half inning. I dont think Bautista did anything wrong after being blatantly thrown at.

I don't think he did anything wrong either. I was just thinking it would've been better if he just jogged the bases without responding to anyone.