Craziest shit thread

i only have coozies, tot bags, a few key chains (bigwig and LTJ), shot glasses. i used to have sheep from nofx i believe it was the fuck ewe, that was a gift from my friends at a local music store for my bday. Less than jake had spark guns (that i no longer have).

LTJ has those bobble heads. thats all i can think of at the moment.

Guest Admin

on a Fairlanes tour through minnesota, this really annoying kid continued to ask for free stuff from us all night. It got really old after he took stickers and buttons and wanted more stuff. So after about a hundred requests from the same kid, I finally decided to do something silly. I saw a broom from the venue, slapped a Fairlanes sticker on it and said, "Man, we really weren't wanting to part with the Fairlanes' broom so early on this tour, but man, you have been so cool, why don't you have it." The kid was dumbfounded that we would give him our cherished Fairlanes broom and all that I asked is if we could take a photo of him holding it. He got the entire band to sign the broom...YES A BROOM, and somewhere in my piles of photos, I have a picture of this really annoying kld smiling with his Fairlanes broom. Good times!