I'm not taking the bus anymore

Guest conoley

guess he lost his head, huhhh?

but damn, so nobody helped? i mean, i know a dud is getting stabbed and you're instinct is to not get stabbed too, but if 2 or 3 guys would have jumped the stabber, the victim could lived.. well maybe not.

that's weird and sad a shit. if you find anything else about this, my morbid curiosity wants to know more.

Seems like something you'd only see in a movie just because he was so calm. So fucked. People that ride the train sleep all the time. I don't see how they could. My ex told me she does and that she wraps her arms around her purse. She's a beautiful girl, it's sad to say but I really think something bad is gonna happen to her. She's doesn't think so, so I'm gonna show her this article. NEVER SLEEP ON A TRAIN OR BUS.

Holy shit, that's horrible.

The only time i've fallen asleep (drunk) on a public bus was on an hour-long night bus journey through london. Woke up after 45 mins on the top deck to find me and my friends were the only people not to be members of the gang that had congregated - from different stops on the route during the journey - on the top deck of the bus. Shit myself.

Guest conoley
I might've missed this but I don't think the article mentions if they got the dude that did this or not?

They said the standoff with police ended at 1:00am, so I assume that means they got him