SAVES THE DAY “Under the Boards” LP 3 colors/TP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

SAVES THE DAY “Under the Boards” LP Color 1

SAVES THE DAY “Under the Boards” LP Color 2

SAVES THE DAY “Under the Boards” LP Black vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=saves%20the%20day

Alright, this might seem weird that we have posted the pre-orders as Color 1, Color 2, and Black vinyl. The reason I made the decision to do this was because the label still hasn’t made the decision on what colors to press this on, but they are sure they will be pressing it on 2 colors and on black vinyl. I realize that this makes for a really hard decision when shopping, but I have noticed other retailers are already taking pre-orders on this record and I don’t want any of you to miss out on the colored vinyl. As soon as I find out the colors, I will update the listings.

This release is also part of our Test Pressing contests. When you purchase a copy of this record, you will be entered to win a copy of the Test Pressing. Winners will be announced when we receive the records.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this question might be odd, but how will you choose which is color 1 or 2 when you got in stock?

I would assume that the only people ordering the colored versions right now are ordering one of each to make sure they get them. Did any of you just randomly pick "Color 1" or "Color 2"?

I was just telling Scott about how I love this album. I wanna wait for the box set, too, though.

Just curious if there is any information you could pass along about this "box set"

After the next album Daybreak comes out next year there is going to be a box set with Sound The Alarm, Under The Boards, and Daybreak.

Guest falloutcollapse

Just curious if there is any information you could pass along about this "box set"

After the next album Daybreak comes out next year there is going to be a box set with Sound The Alarm, Under The Boards, and Daybreak.

Also, when the boxset is announced, Mike Riddle will supposedly shit and jizz and the same time.