NFL Discussion

Call me crazy, but I don't think I'd go out of my way to pick up Ogletree unless you've got players who you can afford to let go of, especially after just 1 game. Considering in that Bryant/Austin/Witten all aren't at 100%, and he was fighting the Giants' 3rd cb all night, I'm just a bit skeptical. Not to say he can't become something big, I just don't buy it this early on.

He was only 17 points in my league, but still not a bad game by any measure. (Too bad he spent the game on my commissioner's bench, hahah)

ah hell. I'll post my roster. 12 teams, 18 round draft - deep league. PPR, ALL touchdowns worth 6... -2 for INT, 20 yards pass = 1 pt for QB. standard 10 rush = 1, 10 rec = 1.

Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K

QB: Brees, Flaco

RB: McFadden, Trent Richardson, Michael Bush, Jacquizz Rodgers, Mike Goodson

WR: Jennings, DeMaryius Thomas, Titus Young, Boldin, Keshawn Martin, Stephen Hill

TE: Tony Gonz, Dustin Keller

D: Bills, Jets

K: Gostkowski

===

$100 free agent money. Maybe make a little splash at Ogletree and drop Martin/Hill

is it sunday yet?

loving the local televised schedule for Sunday here in Richmond

1 - Saints vs. Skins (want to see rgIII do well, but if he doesn't i can't wait to see skins fans reactions)

1 - new england vs. tenn (only care b/c of fantasy)

4 - 49ers vs. green bay (should be a hell of a a game)

SNF - steelers vs. broncos (see above)

MNF - Ravens vs. Bengals (counting down)

MNF2 - San Diego vs. Oakland (probably going to call it a night after the 1st quarter)

We get Indy/Chicago, Wash/NO, and AZ/Sea. Wanted to watch the GB/SF game, but I guess between that and the Cardinals, Cardinals win for me.

In case anybody is curious, this site has maps for the NFL coverage every week. Has been helpful for me, at least.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/