NFL Discussion

yeah, i want to watch, enjoy the game, then get onto FA and the draft.

so in our league, we have an Adam Schefter that post in our league group.  pretty entertaining and people send him stuff.

here are a few examples:

Adam Schefter

A source inside the Cincinnati organization has stated that they have a growing interest in soon to be free agent Darren McFadden. If this deal gets completed, what does this mean for Sick Panthers D David Soma and Giovanni Bernard’s future?

Jacksonville beat writer has reported that Jaguars owner Shad Khan wants and believes Justin Blackmon will be back prior to the 2014-2015 season. Will this impact The Great Cornjulios Ben Cunningham come draft day?

Speaking of Jacksonville, the Jags plan on MJD to reach free agency. Could this make Jones-Drew’s keeper status climb next year for J5cent Casey Coble or even help raise his trade value in the VFL if he gets traded to the right team?

My mailbox is open and waiting for your thoughts, rumors, and potential transactions.

Anonymous league sources report Teiji has agreeded to be branded instead of tattooed if/when he repeats as sacko. This source has also reported the possibility of an extra flex spot which may or may not replace the kicker position based on the following news.

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000315779/article/nfl-considering-proposal-to-abolish-extra-points

My mailbox is being flooded with recent rumors and possible offseason transactions. The first comes straight from sources close to two teams. It appears their has been trade talks between Sick Panthers D and My Black Work Horses camps in regards to Chris Johnson's VFL future.

An inside source has reported It Rubs Da LeSean On is looking to upgrade at either the WR, RB, or TE position. I can confirm the team is willing to trade either Daren McFadden, Andre Brown, Rashaad Jennings, and Larry Fitzgerald with a 5th round pick attached in order to do so.

with shanahan in cleveland, i predict they pick up ben tate in free agency, then trade the skins a 2nd pick for cousins.

What I want to know is why did they even draft Weeden. What a waste of a pick if they weren't going to make him their long term QB with a decent line. They probably thought they might've been striking gold...

What I want to know is why did they even draft Weeden. What a waste of a pick if they weren't going to make him their long term QB with a decent line. They probably thought they might've been striking gold...

Maybe desperation to at least improve to mediocrity quickly (by drafting a "mature" qb) in order to save the jobs of coaches/managers?

I think he has had enough to work with there where if he had "it", it would have come out by now (regardless of an offensive line). He's just a bust.

drunk

This was just too funny

So far I've only met Broncos fans who are so in denial about the magnitude of this game that they're telling me they're going to skunk the Seahawks... Haha. There's confidence, there's being realistic and then there's just flat out denial of what's actually going on

Does anyone know how long the game should last? If it's 3:30PST PM how long is the half time show... and what time should the game be over by? 

Going to do a drive by to my buddies house around 4th quarter