NFL Discussion

It's honestly surreal how bad that game was.

From the very first snap everything went wrong.

We didn't play well on defense, which was expected, but I didn't expect tit to be that bad. And add all the special teams fuck-ups and turnovers on top of that. It felt like I was watching a different team.

I think it's fitting that that's how the Broncos season ended. Pile on the points all season then can't buy a touchdown in the one game that means the most.

I don't really get how that's fitting, but whatever.

It could be worse, my team could've not gotten to the Super Bowl like everyone else's.

I felt like I was watching the Browns play the Seahawks today. now yall know what its like every Sunday for us C-town people.

but really though that was pathetic. absolutely pathetic. kudos and hats off to the Seahawks. they came out and executed from the very first play.

Ok don't beat yourself up, I'll go with what the other guy said, it was like watching the Jags haha. The Broncos are going to probably wake up tomorrow ready to play... This one's gotta haunt them it wasn't even competitive.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Broncos never did a hurry up offense?

Floyd Mayweather bet over $10 mil on Denver

He's saying he didn't after the Broncos got stomped. He has a history of only tweeting his gambling winnings, never his loses. So I'm sure that's why he's denying it. Not sure why it matters, because everyone loses when they gamble, and $10 million isn't a lot to him.

I don't really get how that's fitting, but whatever.

It could be worse, my team could've not gotten to the Super Bowl like everyone else's.

I would rather my team not make it to the SuperBowl than have a season like the Broncos did just to shit the bed when they got to the big game.  To break the record for most touchdowns in the regular season then only score one in the game that means the most is really embarrassing.

but... the Broncos set two more individual SB records.   Most completions by a QB (34) most receptions by receiver (12).    The NFC is that much better right now.   The Pats would have been ripped the same way, even again SF.  

Did they interview Sherman and his busted knee after the game?   Karma buddy.  

I would rather my team not make it to the SuperBowl than have a season like the Broncos did just to shit the bed when they got to the big game.  To break the record for most touchdowns in the regular season then only score one in the game that means the most is really embarrassing.

but... the Broncos set two more individual SB records.   Most completions by a QB (34) most receptions by receiver (12).    The NFC is that much better right now.   The Pats would have been ripped the same way, even again SF.  

Did they interview Sherman and his busted knee after the game?   Karma buddy.  

big guy on campus here.  karma?  lol, OKAY.  maybe if he got burned for a TD, yeah, that'd be karma for talking big, not getting hurt covering a WR and breaking up a completion