NFL Discussion

Pats look pretty good, but so do a few other teams. Honestly, nothing really matters till December in this league. The Giants of '07 have proven that all you gotta do is make it to the playoffs. But as of week 3, the Pats, Cardinals, and Packers are probably my leading 3 according to the eye test.

Also, to say that the Pats had won the Bills game long before the whistle is way off. They had a minute to drive down the field only one possession down. To try and say that was only because the Pats didn't run out the clock would probably be accurate for any other team, but that is how they play every game. The Bills were in the game still because their defense played well forcing a fumble and capitalizing on that, then holding the Pats to a field goal late.

Don't get me wrong, their offense has been really good, deserving of 3-0. But they haven't blown anyone out until this week. I would agree with you that it is probably due to their aggressive play style, constantly trying to pat on the stats imo, but if that's just part of their game plan, you can't fault other teams for coming back late.

the packers defense has looked so dominant at times.  I mean, the KC Oline just didnt stand a chance through out the game.  I dont know if there has been a packers team that I have been more excited about, and thats with Nelson out all year.  James Jones has just slid right back into place.  like a glove.

Steve Smith Sr. is mad at Mike Mitchell for spearing him (even though it was Timmons). I'm totally with him in principle though. Watching the Steelers-Niners game I've never seen a defense (since perhaps the Ray Lewis Super Bowl era Raven's defenses) that tried so hard to establish "physicality" by hitting really hard rather than tackling well. Pretty sure Mitchell even hurt himself in the game trying to lower his helmet on a Niner's receiver rather than wrapping him up. Just dumb.

Was Big Ben using a cell phone on sideline last night?   http://thornography.weei.com/sports/boston/2015/10/02/ben-roethlisberger-blatantly-cheats-on-national-tv/ 

looks like he mouths" Oh F#!K" as hes putting it away

Steelers reps are saying it was a black plastic wristband.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQUzjUvU8AEomvb.jpg

Thats one crazy wristband that you can text on...

Steve Smith Sr. is mad at Mike Mitchell for spearing him (even though it was Timmons). I'm totally with him in principle though. Watching the Steelers-Niners game I've never seen a defense (since perhaps the Ray Lewis Super Bowl era Raven's defenses) that tried so hard to establish "physicality" by hitting really hard rather than tackling well. Pretty sure Mitchell even hurt himself in the game trying to lower his helmet on a Niner's receiver rather than wrapping him up. Just dumb.

Steve Smith is just being a whinny brat. It was totally cool for him to hang onto Blake's jersey and not let go well after the play was over. Welcome to the Pittsburgh-Baltimore rivalry dude man up or sit on the sideline and watch.

Steve Smith is just being a whinny brat. It was totally cool for him to hang onto Blake's jersey and not let go well after the play was over. Welcome to the Pittsburgh-Baltimore rivalry dude man up or sit on the sideline and watch.

Smitty a whiny brat? Please shut the fuck up until you actually have some football knowledge

Steelers player breaks four of his ribs. "Smith should man up". Yeahhhhhhh....