NFL Discussion

I'm bummed that Favre lost like that after having such a great season. Vikings should have won if anyone on the team could have held onto the ball. It wasn't like the Saints were stripping it or anything. The Vikings players were just dropping it.

I don't really care who wins the Super Bowl. I just hope it can somehow be as entertaining as the NFC champ was.

I legitimately don't understand how people could not like him. He's true-blue-collar. He just works, and takes a beating, and keeps working.

i thought he was a cool dude when he retired at the top of his game. thought he was a little less cool when he decided to un-retire and come back for another season. then just thought he was a flatout jerk when he un-retired for a second time and played for another team. lame.

but i'm a girl. i don't know anything about sports.

I suppose you hate Michael Jordan too?

oops?

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/rank?versionId=2&listId=516

Rank 'Em: One-Ring Starting Quarterbacks

Created: February 4, 2010, 12:29 PM

Now that Drew Brees has his ring, where does he rank among the greats?

After completing the best season in New Orleans Saints history, Drew Brees has finally won his first Super Bowl.

Brees' lone Super Bowl victory puts him on an eclectic list of starting quarterbacks with one title to their names. From all-time greats like Brett Favre to big personalities like Jim McMahon, 18 men have started and won pro football's biggest game but once in their careers

Ok so apparently there's the threat of an NFL lockout... these guys make more than everyone but baseball players, what the fuck does everyone need? Selfish.

Actually, they don't make as much as NBA players either. And they don't have guaranteed contracts. Considering they are the biggest sport in America and considering how violent the sport is, that's not so good.