NFL Discussion

fuck. I hate morons. "fuck McCarthy for not challenging that play!, they could have seen the helmet-to-helmet and gotten 1st down".

how hard is it to understand that you cannot get a penalty from a challenge?!!? If they miss a penalty, there is no re-do's. also, what do they challenge? that his arm was going forward? great. then instead of it being a fumble, its an interception. ball never touched the ground, rodgers kicked the ball back in the air. had it hit the ground, then you could have challenged it, but it didnt. I hate stupid fucking fans of my team.

Seems fitting to post this here.

I've been talking to a woman now for a while. It's time for the first date. I haven't been on a "date" in over a decade.

Turns out she has a pair of tickets to the Saints/Cardinals game on Saturday. We're getting brunch in the morning, beers and good times with the Who Dats at the game in the afternoon, then see where the evening takes us.

Hell of a first date when the woman takes YOU to a football game -- a playoff game at that! Can't wait!!

And yes, she has all of her teeth. And everything else looks pretty damn good as well.

Awesome.

I've been talking to a woman now for a while. It's time for the first date. I haven't been on a "date" in over a decade.

Turns out she has a pair of tickets to the Saints/Cardinals game on Saturday. We're getting brunch in the morning, beers and good times with the Who Dats at the game in the afternoon, then see where the evening takes us.

Hell of a first date when the woman takes YOU to a football game -- a playoff game at that! Can't wait!!

And yes, she has all of her teeth. And everything else looks pretty damn good as well.

Awesome.

That's awesome! She sounds like a keeper!

Awesome.

That's awesome! She sounds like a keeper!

If she has a turntable, it's over.

Who else loved watching the Pats go down in flames yesterday? All of WNY was dancing.

I did. I was 2-2 in my picks for the Wild Card. I picked Bengals, Cowboys, Ravens, and Packers. Not too bad. I really just wanted the Ravens to win and didn't expect them to actually do it. I said at the beginning of the season that the Ravens would go to the Superbowl but then they kind of started falling off so I didn't think they'd even make the playoffs. I'm gonna be stoked if they make it just because I've never picked a team to do that at the beginning. I also thought the Cowboys would but we'll see.

Who else loved watching the Pats go down in flames yesterday? All of WNY was dancing.

I did. I was 2-2 in my picks for the Wild Card. I picked Bengals, Cowboys, Ravens, and Packers. Not too bad. I really just wanted the Ravens to win and didn't expect them to actually do it. I said at the beginning of the season that the Ravens would go to the Superbowl but then they kind of started falling off so I didn't think they'd even make the playoffs. I'm gonna be stoked if they make it just because I've never picked a team to do that at the beginning. I also thought the Cowboys would but we'll see.

I honestly think the Ravens can win it all. They won yesterday with the worst QB performance in the playoffs ever. against the patriots. unreal.

i don't think the ravens will get far.

they beat the worst team in the playoffs.

I think that distinction belongs to CIN or NYJ.

according to the records, yes.

but without wes welker, the pats have a very weak offense. he's the only person who can consistently catch the ball, no matter what the situation.

and all year their defense was garbage, so they had to rely on their offense scoring a ton of points to win all the games that they did.

that and the fact that tom brady doesn't really have a reason to give a shit about football anymore, and i don't think he does.