NFL Discussion

• 3 weeks later...

I was a little surprised that the Steelers traded Holmes. I knew they were most likely not going to resign him when his contract was up, but I didn't think they would dump him already. Hopefully Mike Wallace can step up this year, and maybe Randle El can return to his former Steelers glory.

In other Steelers news.... Ben Roethlisberger's hair... What is happening here.

[image]

I dont frequent this thread much but Im beyond stoked about my Dolphins getting Brandon Marshall. Massive contract but this is what the Dolphins need. They have pretty much no playmakers on offense. Hopefully he doesnt go back to his old ways cause he's one of the best in the game when he wants to be.

I dont frequent this thread much but Im beyond stoked about my Dolphins getting Brandon Marshall. Massive contract but this is what the Dolphins need. They have pretty much no playmakers on offense. Hopefully he doesnt go back to his old ways cause he's one of the best in the game when he wants to be.

Always was a big Marshall guy.

The East is going to be awesome this year.

The Jets (on paper) look sick, maybe LT will find some legs, and getting holmes

Pats are the pats I expect them to draft well

Always was a big Marshall guy.

The East is going to be awesome this year.

The Jets (on paper) look sick, maybe LT will find some legs, and getting holmes

Pats are the pats I expect them to draft well

Im not expecting a lot from Miami this year, maybe next year if they draft well this year. They have a lot of issues that need to be addressed still. This is the #1 thing they needed tho. Now they will pick up a good LB or Defensive Lineman with their #1 pick, I assume. Hoping Marshall will be a big help to our young QB and hopefully he can help out Ginn too cause Ginn has potential, he has just not been able to put it together yet.

New England is kinda like the Spurs in basketball, I never count them out.

Jets SHOULD win the division. As long as Sanchez isnt completely awful, which I dont think he will be. They were already pretty damn good last year and added Holmes and Tomlinson on offense and added another potential shut down corner with Cromartie on defense and Ferguson will be back. Cromartie is going to get a lot of opportunities playing on the other side of the field from Revis tho. As of now Im looking at them to be the team to beat in the AFC East.

If im Oakland, I trade my #1 pick for Rothleisburger no doubt

If I'm Big Ben, I look in a mirror every so often, realize that I'm as ugly as a pile of stumps, and come to the understanding that women don't want to have sex with me just because I'm an athlete.

Hate that fucking guy. This suspension looks good on him, which is probably the only thing that does.

Pretty crazy draft. I'm glad the Titans got Derrick Morgan, I thought he'd be gone long before that and we would pick up Jason Pierre Paul, which I was looking forward to. However Morgan is supposed to be a much better pick right now and a safer one too. I think the Broncos getting Tebow could be a great move, I just think it's funny Clausen hasn't been picked yet.

Pretty crazy draft. I'm glad the Titans got Derrick Morgan, I thought he'd be gone long before that and we would pick up Jason Pierre Paul, which I was looking forward to. However Morgan is supposed to be a much better pick right now and a safer one too. I think the Broncos getting Tebow could be a great move, I just think it's funny Clausen hasn't been picked yet.

Broncos outbid the bills for teebo, they paid 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks to move up for him. DUMB.

Hopefully we trade up for clauson or maybe mccoy will be there come our pick.