NFL Discussion

1st place now in my one league thanks to brady/gronk. in the league that i really care about i'm down by 20 with arizonas d, larry fitzgerald, and lerod stephens-howling. I think its going down to the wire tonight, but favors me.

Yeah that has gone about as bad as it possibly could.

traded Miles Austin for Larry Fitzgerald (I get Fitzgerald).

Hoping I bought low on Fitz. Plus Austin is so injury prone. Way I rationalize it is that if current trends continue I don't lose by THAT much but if Fitz turns hits his stride like last year or Austin gets injured, I made a great trade.

i wish you all were in my league. im done with fitzgerald and want him gone. at point, the best i can finish is 8-6 and i'm not planning to keep him next year (cruz, mjd) so i'm looking to toss him for an early round pick.

arizona screwed me last night. needed 20 with arizonas defense, stephens-howling, and larry. fell short.

Austin has 50 or so more yards and one more td than fitz right now. Thats with austin already having his bye week. Picking up fitz will lose one week since his is in 2 weeks.

Tony romo maybe overrated but he still puts up yards despite his ints. But honestly its rashly a toss up as nether will bring in monster numbers but both have the ability to do so

i'm looking at rebuilding for next season, just made a trade larry fitzgerald and darren sproles for mccoy.

if i can get this i would be going into next season with mjd, mccoy, and cruz as my keepers and a top 3 pick following that.

Who are your other players? That's not too bad a trade, but I might not want to keep MJD if you can keep a stud in a double digit round.

shall we all agree, having either of them is better than greg jennings right now

Haha yes. I picked him up off waivers after someone dropped him, but only because the bench in that league is super deep. How disappointing for he and his owners in a contract year.

Besides one dud game, which every player is going to have, Austin's 2 highest scoring games have been the previous 2 weeks. His production isn't taking a hit, really.

I was mostly looking at 3 tds in 4 games to start, then 1 in 3 after that. Versus Bryant who had zero in the first 4, then 2 over the next 3 (Aaaaalmost a 3rd, if he just had shorter fingers).

Who are your other players? That's not too bad a trade, but I might not want to keep MJD if you can keep a stud in a double digit round.

Keeper rules aren't consistent but most don't allow you to give up the draft pick of the round you took a player. You give up your top draft pick to keep someone. From the original post it seems this would be the case.