NFL Discussion

I HATE when people don't bother replacing players on bye's. I've kicked out three guys of the league I run over the years for doing that. If you're not going to play all season then don't play a tall.

To whoever told me to trade Forte for MJD I'm ready to kick you in the balls =P

My undefeated season is now in jeopardy since MJD is out right now. Let's just hope Brady remembers Welker in the second half.

Amazing day to be in a ny bar. Giants game has to be the best of the year so far. I was with my friend who's a skins fan.. Her poor heart! But the manager came over and gave us shots to console her haha

And Jesus Christ patriots.. It was almost like they thought it was necessary to have a gw drive to shut up last weeks critics. I couldn't watch gostowskis tying kick.. A miss may have broken me.

And as far as fantasy goes, I set my leagues all time low with 42 points. My team had ONE touchdown.

No td's for forte lost by 1.58 points damm.

Forte doesn't score touchdowns. He only had 4 last season and only has one so far this season. He'll put up huge yards every game, but that's about it. That's one of the reasons I decided to trade him.

Stafford looked like shit last night. Rushing throws and throwing over guys heads, didn't look like himself and he hasn't actually looked like himself all season.