NFL Discussion

yeah, it was a definite overkill, however; him approaching brady post-game was definitely appropriate. brady is one of the leagues biggest trash talkers (on the offensive side of the ball). the fact brady said talk to me after and brady folded after this little discussion just cracks me up.

its easy for them to talk shit to brady (granted he should keep his mouth shut) when they play them once in forever. I bet my house that they dont say that shit to teams they see twice a year (SF, for example). Again, brady should def shut his trap when his D cant keep them in a game, but, seahawks won the superbowl Week 6 Game.

It was under 2 minutes and would have put them up 9, with the hawks having to punt to them.

Maybe the Seahawks could have pulled some kind of onside punt (drill a dude with the ball and recover) but they still would have had to go 50 yards for a score, onside, and then kick a field goal.

It was under 2 minutes and would have put them up 9, with the hawks having to punt to them.

Maybe the Seahawks could have pulled some kind of onside punt (drill a dude with the ball and recover) but they still would have had to go 50 yards for a score, onside, and then kick a field goal.

wow, yeah, i dont get that. was there a penalty on the safety that was what he declined? I dont get how you decline a safety if there wasnt a penalty on it?

Wilson, who spoke leading up to the game that he couldn't wait for his introduction to this heated rivalry, went 9 of 23 for 122 yards, an interception and two sacks. Aldon Smith sacked him with 1:25 left, then Paul McQuistan was called for a chop block on Smith in the end zone with 43 seconds left. It would have been an automatic safety, but the 49ers declined the penalty. The play was reviewed and Seattle was short of the first down.

Was just looking for further explanation