NFL Discussion

Gamble with Boykin. He'll be in single coverage always, cus defenses will concentrate on Jordy and Jermichael. It could be a bust, but this could be his chance to break out.

I want to believe that, but the kid cant hold onto a pass to save his life.  I hope he has a killer week, but I am not counting on it at all

Packers also promoted Myles White from their practice squad, they're going to put Finley in the slot with Nelson and Boykin on the ends and this also doesnt account for whether or not Jones is available on Sunday or not. 

The funny thing is, the Packers showed interest in signing Tavarras King from the Broncos' practice squad on Monday. The Broncos then promoted King on Tuesday to block the deal. Shows that Denver really believes in King. It was a little surprising that King was sent to the practice squad and Andre Caldwell got sent up after preseason. 

The funny thing is, the Packers showed interest in signing Tavarras King from the Broncos' practice squad on Monday. The Broncos then promoted King on Tuesday to block the deal. Shows that Denver really believes in King. It was a little surprising that King was sent to the practice squad and Andre Caldwell got sent up after preseason. 

I know I saw that and was bummed that denver pulled the trigger so quickly.

Had a fantastic wire!

Having the first pick I told everyone in our FB group that I was going after Boykin and how he was going to takeover.

I took Jacobs with my first waiver, got Boykin second because everyone thought he was taken and foles in the 3rd to cover my injured Vick

Also, everyone who gave me grief about picking flacco last week, in your face

Had a fantastic wire!

Having the first pick I told everyone in our FB group that I was going after Boykin and how he was going to takeover.

I took Jacobs with my first waiver, got Boykin second because everyone thought he was taken and foles in the 3rd to cover my injured Vick

Also, everyone who gave me grief about picking flacco last week, in your face

Could you please reply to my PM's? I just want to know what's going on.

Hey everyone,

I have a bit of a WR log-jam and need some ideas on who to play.  My league is PPR.  My receivers are:

Wes Welker vs Indy (thinking of for sure using him)

TY Hilton vs Denver (the homer in me is wanting to use him but looking for some objectivity)

Keenan Allen vs Jacksonville

Justin Blackmon vs San Diego

Brian Hartline vs Buffalo

I am looking to fill two receiver slots and a Flex.  Zac Stacy is my backup running back but with it being PPR I am thinking of going with a receiver there.

Thanks is advance!