NFL Discussion

I was out so didn't know Finley got as hurt as bad a he did. Hoping for a speedy recover.

Steelers ravens as usual, as advertised.

Offense looks great a few drives a game the. Looks like a high school team on the surrounding drives. Need consistency.

Division championship or bust. No way two afc north teams make te playoffs

I was out so didn't know Finley got as hurt as bad a he did. Hoping for a speedy recover.

Steelers ravens as usual, as advertised.

Offense looks great a few drives a game the. Looks like a high school team on the surrounding drives. Need consistency.

Division championship or bust. No way two afc north teams make te playoffs

LOL, thats almost as good as stillers fans calling in this morning saying "STILLERS MAKIN TEH PLAYOFFZ"  no, you're not. 

I bet this is Finley's last season. When he got injured a few weeks ago (concussion I think) his son told him he didn't want him to play anymore. Add this to it and those sort of thoughts are definitely going to start creeping into his mind.

doubt it.  i mean, first lets see how long it takes him to get healthy, but I really really doubt he'll hang it up this year

According to a survey Mike Vick is the most disliked player in the NFL. Teo was 2, Suh was 3, and Rapistberger was 4. Honestly, how does Teo even land in the top 4? The dude never raped someone or is a dirty player haha. Hes only played what, 2-3 games this season? Poor guy haha

Yea he was ridiculed in the offseason, but I don't see how that translates into people actually disliking him.  Meriweather and other headhunter should be near the top of that list for their unsportsmanlike play.  Would be Vick/Suh/Meriweather in the top 3 for me.

Big Ben.... I don't know about him man.  I know the saying "where there's smoke, there's fire" but he was never convicted of anything.

freeman is sooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I understand he's only been with the team for a couple days but man... freeman is sooooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Up voted it to even it out because it true. He was missing so many open receivers.

thank you!  I wasnt trying to be a dick... but good lord the passes he's making are soooo off the mark its unreal.  and again, i realize he's not used to the system, but wheres the checkdown to AP on these pass attempts???  

Freeman was already dealing with Tampa nonsense (813 natives know what I mean) before he went to MN...not trying to absolve the kid, but he wasn't ready at all. Young/Dilfer/Lewis said it best.

Chances are he won't work out...hey, it happens.