NFL Discussion

Well that answered that question, huh?

yeah, but not entirely. if dez was targeted as often as calvin was in that game he probably could have flirted with 300 too.

yeah, but not entirely. if dez was targeted as often as calvin was in that game he probably could have flirted with 300 too.

Exactly. He had nothing the first half. 3 receptions all game. Thrown to like 4 times. Such fucking bullshit. Lets throw it to Williams and Harris who dropped EVERYTHING in the first half and not Dez. Its supposed to be Dez vs Calvin. But because Dez barely got the ball, it turned into the Calvin show. At least Dez salvaged his day with 2 tds, one being a 54 yarder. But still. I dont blame him for being pissed off when hes wide open half the game and not getting the ball

This argument is just ridiculous. Calvin owns the single season receiving record and was 1 catch away from breaking the single game receiving record. He's faster, bigger, stronger, and jumps higher than Dez.

When Dez even comes close to a 300 yard game or a 2,000 yard season I'll debate it more. Letting it go (after this).

This argument is just ridiculous. Calvin owns the single season receiving record and was 1 catch away from breaking the single game receiving record. He's faster, bigger, stronger, and jumps higher than Dez.

When Dez even comes close to a 300 yard game or a 2,000 yard season I'll debate it more. Letting it go (after this).

This.

The Fox pre-game even had a segment where Howie Long showed how huge Calvin's vertical was.  The guy is serisouly in a league of his own.  Which makes it even better is that he is a class act on and off the field.