NFL Discussion

Why would you want a hobbling Flacco in the playoffs anyways? (If my question sounds like it's got a bit of disdain towards you that's because I'm a Chargers fan and I need you guys to lose this weekend :) ]

Full participant in practice yesterday and off the injury report!

Unfortunately for us, I see Miami getting in. Ravens have a tough match up in Cincinnati, but anything can happen and kc is gifting the chargers a late Xmas gift. But after last weeks performance, Miami will get it done against the jets and crush both of our chances.

Also, I believe winner will have a shot at indi in the Wc, which is a winable game for all 3 teams

Full participant in practice yesterday and off the injury report!

Unfortunately for us, I see Miami getting in. Ravens have a tough match up in Cincinnati, but anything can happen and kc is gifting the chargers a late Xmas gift. But after last weeks performance, Miami will get it done against the jets and crush both of our chances.

Also, I believe winner will have a shot at indi in the Wc, which is a winable game for all 3 teams

I don't see the Dolphins beating Rex Ryans last game as a Jets coach. I do see Cincinnati playing softly in the second half against the Ravens. So if Flacco could stay on his knees he should be able to crunch out a win. Of course Cincinnati would rather not see the Ravens in the Playoffs again... so maybe they won't let up. 

And you're right about KC gifting SD. But you never know! We'll see! I'm excited in general about this weekend of football. Will Romo make it to the playoffs?! What is it now 2 or 3 years in a row they've had the privilege of the opportunity to win week 17 for a playoff berth?