NFL Discussion

Browns rumored to be firing Chudzinski tomorrow.  http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10210695/rob-chudzinski-fired-cleveland-browns-head-coachOne year and on his way out.   And that is why the Browns are always at the bottom of the standings.   You need to give the coach and staff a few seasons with the players before axing them.    

Browns rumored to be firing Chudzinski tomorrow.  http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10210695/rob-chudzinski-fired-cleveland-browns-head-coachOne year and on his way out.   And that is why the Browns are always at the bottom of the standings.   You need to give the coach and staff a few seasons with the players before axing them.    

Clearly its his fault for inheriting an awful starting QB that was hurt most of the season and for allowing the GM to trade their starting RB midseason.

ummmmm.  what.  fucking hell man.

Clearly its his fault for inheriting an awful starting QB that was hurt most of the season and for allowing the GM to trade their starting RB midseason.

you saying richardson would have carried the team on his back or something????   i'm alright with the trade but firing chud after a year is a fucking horrible call. 

you know you guys have to play against actual starters in the WC game right?

Seriously! I was at work today and we get to watch the game with subtitles I was wonder what the heck was going on, KC seemed to run draw plays at will. Should've been a cake walk but the fact of the matter is we're not that good of a team compared to old Chargers teams we've had. I know we got lucky to get into the playoffs but I'm feeling really good about the rematch with Bengals. 

I'll scope the thread back later I gotta catch up on every other game.

At any rate I think it's rad that "Aviolentworlds" tour press post is about defending his Cleveland Browns.