NFL Discussion

Talk about a turn around, my NFL ticker in Madden was going nuts with updates the last couple nights.

Also its almost playoffs time!!! :D Who is everyone rooting for?

I want San Fran to win it all. They are playoff tested and only 4 points away from a 13 game win streak. I see them winning it all this year.

This may sound crazy, but if/when he decides to turn Pro I can see the Texans taking Johnny Manziel with the #1 overall pick. Home state boy with a new offensive coach will bring a new excitement to the team. He might not be the best choice to take, but business wise it does.

This may sound crazy, but if/when he decides to turn Pro I can see the Texans taking Johnny Manziel with the #1 overall pick. Home state boy with a new offensive coach will bring a new excitement to the team. He might not be the best choice to take, but business wise it does.

my money is on Bridgewater going #1 overall.  home state/town boy doesnt matter, if it did, Keenum would have worked out better than he did.

my money is on Bridgewater going #1 overall.  home state/town boy doesnt matter, if it did, Keenum would have worked out better than he did.

I don't think Keenum worked out all that bad. He definitely hasn't had enough opportunity to determine whether or not he's a bust. The question is, is Schaub going to get cut? I'm not familiar with his contract.

Why would anyone want to go to that game? And why did they schedule that as the night game??

Also manzeil to the Texans would be cool I guess but they are 99.9% drafting Bridgewater this year.

im not sure if you are aware of how winter works up north, but there is little difference between 1 PM and 4 PM and 7 PM in terms of temps, it'll be cold cold and cold.  if the game were on saturday i'd be making the 13 hour drive to lambeau and drive home sunday.  but its not, so I cant, but I would, if I could.