NFL Discussion

Also I don't know whose future is more bleak. The Redskins because of Dan Snyder or the Browns just because...

Tough call, but i'm going to say the Redskins. They have #2 overall pick in the draft and they have to give it up to the Rams as part of the RG3 trade. That's a big time hurt piece. It's probably going to get much worse before it even gets better for them.

Also I don't know whose future is more bleak. The Redskins because of Dan Snyder or the Browns just because...

skins, i think skins fans have accepted he is a shittier version of old al davis and jerry jones rolled up into one.  they love to buy tickets and bitch about how mediocre they are.  

Woke up to see Garrett and Kiffen still have jobs yet Fraizer and Schwartz are unemployed. The world doesnt make sense to me sometimes. 

Really?  You're shocked Schwartz got fired?  The Lions started the season 6-3 then went 1-6 the rest of the season.  Last year they went 4-12.  In the 5 years he was thier head coach they had 1 season where the team went above .500.    Given the talent they have on that team that's completely unacceptable.

a non-issue if i've ever heard one. who cares if he is?

from a gay rights and equality view, i think many players, fans, family, and friends would care.  a number of gay players were supposed to come out together this past summer, but it failed due to fear of being ostracized.  a huge name such as rodgers coming out (if he is in fact gay) would be a very welcoming way for others to feel comfortable to come out beside instead of living their lives in secrecy and some in fear

so i would say its worth caring about.  

Really?  You're shocked Schwartz got fired?  The Lions started the season 6-3 then went 1-6 the rest of the season.  Last year they went 4-12.  In the 5 years he was thier head coach they had 1 season where the team went above .500.    Given the talent they have on that team that's completely unacceptable.

they even lost to my road woe ravens for crying out loud. only road win all season.

Ryan is returning to the Jets for sure. I think he earned another year at least and even as a Jets fan I did not expect 8-8. I thought they were at best 5-11 so I think this was his best work yet. A bunch of delusional Jets fans think otherwise.

honestly, i really was not happy that they were stuck with starting Geno from day 1.  I love that kid, but he needs a year or two under his belt learning the speed of the NFL before he'll be effective.  I think he has potential, but man, talk about being thrown to the wolves in his rookie season