NFL Discussion

If there is one team that can't bank on first round picks, after Oakland, it's Cleveland

Fucking, Browns... I love Cleveland & Ohio in general, but this city's sports teams kill me. Why cant we just have one fucking season over .500? I'll never see these bastards win the super bowl before I die. I mean, shit... Bernie Kosar is our claim to fame on the football field and even he wasnt enough to capitalize on our late 80's success. Cant wait to blow another draft and float in the shitter again next season with the other turds. Fucking Browns, Fuck you Haslem, you crooked ass rebate swindlin, fraudulent mother fucker!!!

Fucking, Browns... I love Cleveland & Ohio in general, but this city's sports teams kill me. 

fam is all from columbus so we're steelers fans but i've made peace with the fact that the indians may never win a world series in my lifetime.  because, well, neither have my parents.

Fucking, Browns... I love Cleveland & Ohio in general, but this city's sports teams kill me. Why cant we just have one fucking season over .500? I'll never see these bastards win the super bowl before I die. I mean, shit... Bernie Kosar is our claim to fame on the football field and even he wasnt enough to capitalize on our late 80's success. Cant wait to blow another draft and float in the shitter again next season with the other turds. Fucking Browns, Fuck you Haslem, you crooked ass rebate swindlin, fraudulent mother fucker!!!

From the outside looking in I'd have to say yes, it looks like the Browns organization is in disarray. You guys deserve so much better, you have one of the most loyal fan bases in all of sports. Good luck in the draft this year.

fam is all from columbus so we're steelers fans but i've made peace with the fact that the indians may never win a world series in my lifetime.  because, well, neither have my parents.

Yeah, I have come to accept this as well.  I've also come to accept the same fate for the Cavs.  Football is my favortie sport so for some reason, the Browns woes always piss me off the most.

From the outside looking in I'd have to say yes, it looks like the Browns organization is in disarray. You guys deserve so much better, you have one of the most loyal fan bases in all of sports. Good luck in the draft this year.

The problem is that our fan base is loyal to a fault.  We do deserve better, but when people are tailgating from 4 am up to game time & then filling the seats every week, it doesn't matter if they win or lose in the eyes of owenership, cause their pockets are still filling.  I do believe that they want to win, don't get me wrong, but results would be much quicker if the seats were empty.  The beauty of the NFL is that teams can turns things around in 1-2 years, but somehow in 14 since returnig to the NFL, the Browns have managed to stay at the bottom.

Bad calls (or no calls) happen every game.  No team should rely on another team to get them to the playoffs.  Win on your own and problem solved.  With that said, I'm just a sorry Browns fan who would probably feel ten times angrier than a Steelers fan right now if this ever happened to the Browns, simply b/c playoffs and Cleveland doesn't exist.