NFL Discussion

My buddies brother just got free tickets to the Super Bowl from Shad Khan (owner of the jaguars). No contest or anything, just chatting and one conversation lead to another and bam! Two $1500 tickets.

I'm jelly as FUUUUCCCKKK. Salty doesn't come close to describing these feelings haha

Exactly. You can wipe your Padres/Chargers tears away with cash unlike those in Cleveland. But chances are if youre a San Diego "fan" you most likely dont give enough shits to cry. 

What's with the presumptions haha, I live in one of the more poorer towns in SD, I've been a Padres/Chargers fan pretty much since the time I could comprehend sports haha. (Which was probably 1994) And believe it or not, not everyone in San Diego lives next to the beach or enjoys the beach, there's actually a city more worth while than hanging around with a bunch of wanna be San Diegans in bro town. Just give me some creed mattsteelenj! (Ok all funnies aside, I catch your drift)

I meant it more like they can go drink away their sorrows on a beach

And this would be awesome! If drinking on the beach were legal haha. No but seriously what the hell is wrong with Cleveland's owner ship. I love how hardcore their fans are I'd def love to see them competitive again.

My buddies brother just got free tickets to the Super Bowl from Shad Khan (owner of the jaguars). No contest or anything, just chatting and one conversation lead to another and bam! Two $1500 tickets.

I'm jelly as FUUUUCCCKKK. Salty doesn't come close to describing these feelings haha

Your buddies brother must be rich to have been speaking to him in the first place!

0904-forbes-cover-092412-innovation-khan

It's the flu, its all over the sports talk radio and they actually reported about it on the news last night.

Well I'll be damned. I mean no offense to MJ but qb'ing in the NFL with the flu? That sounds like death... Of course MJ said one good thing about that game (the flu game) was the game slowed down exponentially for him. 

Harvin is out with concussion like symptoms, look for San Fran to play 8 in the box 75% of the game

Probably better for Harvin's future that he sits out for awhile. He's obviously not 100% and everyone knows how to limit his impact now. Just gotta hit him real hard a time or two. Starting to make me wonder if he can handle playing in the NFC West.

Need a 49ers Broncos Bowl game! May be going if that is the case :P

Not unless you have a very rich friend. I'm not sure the average joe can even buy tickets if they wanted to (and were willing to cough up thousands). Believe the vast majority go to corporations and 1%ers.

Is there anything on the web that breaks down how they sell SB tickets? Would be interesting read.