NFL Discussion

Lol are we really arguing about whether or not Kaep doing the Superman thing before his bicep kiss is okay?! Guys have been doing the bicep kiss against the 49ers for the last two years now. Kaep and Newton are friends. It's really a non-issue. Let's not all be a bunch of Troy Aikmans now.

I'm not a fan of how rampant the showboating has become in the NFL.  Guys doing sack dances when their team is down by multiple scores.  Not really trying to single out Kaep, but I just don't like how big of a deal its become to do a dance for having done your job well.  Mocking other players' celebrations is next level though.

If you want to talk about a real issue. THIS is some bullshit.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000312742/article/seahawks-block-title-game-ticket-sales-to-california

Pete Carroll is rubbing off ALL OVER that organization

Edit: I read that this a common thing in the playoffs. This seems like discrimination to me

It comes off as douchey, but when you think about you can't blame them. If it's your home stadium, you want filled up with as many of your fans as possible, especially if it's going to sell out regardless.  It just comes off as bad here due to all of the publicity that Seahawks fans already get.

It comes off as douchey, but when you think about you can't blame them. If it's your home stadium, you want filled up with as many of your fans as possible, especially if it's going to sell out regardless.  It just comes off as bad here due to all of the publicity that Seahawks fans already get.

Yea, it's their stadium and seems like it is common practice so it seems unfair to target Seattle and Carroll for using it to their advantage.  Also, I'm sure Seattle would have no trouble selling it out anyway so if you want to think about it this way - its more fair for home town fans whose team has earned a home game.  If the opposing team was an east coast team, I'm sure this would be a non-issue.

did anyone else get annoyed with how much they contined to go on and on yesterday about how much more mature cam was this year. 

its very easy to look like you have matured because you are winning.  the problem was how he was acting when he wasn't winning.

Troy and Joe Buck are insufferable.  I usually mute the games when they are on Fox.

Cam's a douche.  I don't see how anyone can say otherwise.  Dude is cocky as hell considering he's had limited to no success in the NFL.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/01/13/broncos-selling-afc-championship-game-tickets-only-to-fans-living-in-rocky-mountain-region/

Looks like the Broncos are doing the same thing as the Seahawks with their tickets.

Yeah apparently most teams do this. When you consider how many seats are left after the season ticket holders for most of these fan bases get first pick you're probably talking about fewer tickets than are on the resale market

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/01/13/broncos-selling-afc-championship-game-tickets-only-to-fans-living-in-rocky-mountain-region/

Looks like the Broncos are doing the same thingthing as the Seahawks with their tickets.

Pats fans are prob. pissed about this, would totally support it if the Pats did this.

did anyone else get annoyed with how much they contined to go on and on yesterday about how much more mature cam was this year. 

its very easy to look like you have matured because you are winning.  the problem was how he was acting when he wasn't winning.

Cam has definitely matured this year. I think Steve Smith did him a huge favor by taking it to him. He's not on the sideline sulking between series, he's studying and prepping. You'd think this would be common sense but he was acting like a spoiled kid last season and didn't hide it at all. Smith called him on it all, pointed to all the backups that were never going to touch the field all reading reports, and told Cam to start acting like a leader. To his credit he responded. 

Cam has definitely matured this year. I think Steve Smith did him a huge favor by taking it to him. He's not on the sideline sulking between series, he's studying and prepping. You'd think this would be common sense but he was acting like a spoiled kid last season and didn't hide it at all. Smith called him on it all, pointed to all the backups that were never going to touch the field all reading reports, and told Cam to start acting like a leader. To his credit he responded. 

when you are winning, there isn't too much to sulk about.  curious to see what happens when they go on a losing streak.

I'm not a fan of how rampant the showboating has become in the NFL.  Guys doing sack dances when their team is down by multiple scores.  Not really trying to single out Kaep, but I just don't like how big of a deal its become to do a dance for having done your job well.  Mocking other players' celebrations is next level though.

Was it disrespectful? Oh yes. Did Kaep back it up with his play? Oh yes. I've seen so many people do the Kaep kiss at this point it's all fun in games. I mean really think about it, these are millionaire adults doing something they love to get paid millions. I think we're taking it too serious if were getting upset about millionaires playing football for a living taunting each other. 

Also I thought it was funny that Tolbert was hyping up all talk last week and couldn't stick it in the end zone. Just like how he left San Diego, couldn't crash he rock into the red zone.

Oh and damn I gotta respect Ahmad Brooks. Anyone who can respect their rivalry QB the way Brooks does with R. Wilson is deserving of a championship run in my book.

I'm certainly guilty of a lot of hate towards the Seahawks (mostly just a handful of players) but I do find it funny how the fan attitudes towards each other are on the Richard Sherman level of hate when most of the players have the respect Ahmad Brooks has for players on the other side. If you all ever want some entertainment read any NFL.com article about either SF or Seattle and look at the comments. Woof. It's a nuthouse.

I'm certainly guilty of a lot of hate towards the Seahawks (mostly just a handful of players) but I do find it funny how the fan attitudes towards each other are on the Richard Sherman level of hate when most of the players have the respect Ahmad Brooks has for players on the other side. If you all ever want some entertainment read any NFL.com article about either SF or Seattle and look at the comments. Woof. It's a nuthouse.

I hate the Seahawks, but I love Richard Sherman. Dude is hilarious and smart as hell.

I loved Kaep when he bursted onto the scene. My problem is I usually like everyone and it's really hard for me to judge someone because of their antics with "society." I've always been of the believer that the entertainer is sane, and it's society who's just crazy.