NFL Discussion

Please, explain to me the logic in betting with some dipshit on a forum who I've never seen before? Because Paypal has very regimented protections for that. I forgot.

Listen dood...it was kinda a joke between me and someone else. A friendly wager! $100 is not that big a deal. Not here to rip anyone off. Then you go name-calling and butting in. Mind your own fucking business little puppy. Anyways game on! Enjoy!

@WWEDanielBryan: Also, loved the interview by @RSherman_25. Best in the game and not afraid to say it.

Sherman is dbry approved.

YES! It really was like a wrestling promo.

Am I only one who appreciates Sherman's rawness and ability to say it how it is? He didn't use profanity, he didn't swear, all he did was state a fact (statistically he was the best Corner Back), his adrenaline was running high off a last second defensive play, how could you blame the dude for being pumped up? I'm not even a Seattle Seahawks fan but I would LOVE to have someone with that much passion and confidence on my team.

I'm so sick of the world wanting everyone to be a certain way. Screw saying "all the right things" I want to hear whatever it is any player has to say! Whether I agree with it or not.

With all that being said, I wasn't really rooting for anyone just wanted to see a great game and damn this was a messed up game. Bowman got injured for nothing. That should've been their ball on the spot. Kaep gifted the Seahawks but what I loved about this game was gritty defense. Both defenses were amazing, and wow I've never seen so many aggressive play calls before but I guess when you're against the Niners defense you really have to pick your poison and go for in the red zone eh?

(And oh my defense for Sherman isn't for anyone here per say, there is some nasty commenting going on, on the NFL forums, like racist bs hence the reason I'm sounding off here)

I'm rooting AFC, rooting for the Broncos so Manning's drive for the Super Bowl won't be as high next year ;)

Sherman was just being real and in the moment, isn't that what people watch all that brain draining "reality" television for?

Anyway, I am a Niners fan and I had no problem with it, I laughed because I would have said the same shit.