NFL Discussion

Great win. Cardinals sitting alone atop the NFC west. First 3-0 start since 1977, back when they were still in MO. One of only 2 (potentially 3) remaining undefeated teams. Shit, even Kolb looked alright for most of the game.

I know all of this means nothing this early in the season, but it's nice for the Cardinals to finally have a good start to the season.

Even if you are a mediocre team, if you can luck into a 4 - 0 start you are pretty likely to make the playoffs. Just gotta play .500 from there.

How has Peterson been? Don't hear much about corners.

Realize I am blowing this thread up, but what do you guys think I should do with my team?

Peyton Manning,

Darren McFadden

Willis McGahee,

Percy Harvin

Brandon LaFell

Miles Austin

Jimmy Graham,

Browns D/ST

Justin Tucker,

Wes Welker

Eric Decker

Ben Tate

Mike Williams

Jacquizz Rodgers

Josh Freeman,

Seahawks D/ST

I played Lafell over Welker because I am against Newton this week and wanted to protect myself against a monster game (ie, if Newton went off, hopefully I would get a big one from Lafell). I think I have lots of extra WR depth. Maybe upgrade that 2nd running back position? Try and trade something like Manning + WR for a better QB? It's hard to find someone who wants to be the 1 in a 2 or 3 for 1 deal.

Even if you are a mediocre team, if you can luck into a 4 - 0 start you are pretty likely to make the playoffs. Just gotta play .500 from there.

How has Peterson been? Don't hear much about corners.

He's been good so far. He had that pick against Brady last week, and held DeSean Jackson to 3 catches. They've used him a couple times in the wildcat. Worked well last week, today I think he lost a few yards.

And above, you'd be better off posting a screenshot instead of a wall of text. I don't even know what those numbers represent.

He's been good so far. He had that pick against Brady last week, and held DeSean Jackson to 3 catches. They've used him a couple times in the wildcat. Worked well last week, today I think he lost a few yards.

And above, you'd be better off posting a screenshot instead of a wall of text. I don't even know what those numbers represent.

Yeah, fixed it right after posting but you looked in the meantime.