NFL Discussion

i could see bennet benefit a lot tonight with the absence of nicks tonight. i also feel like this will be a big week for mjd. although ap struggled against indy last week, i blame that primarily on that being more realistic play by him returning from the injury. i think ap's first week was a freak thing. anyways, in week 1 chicagos backs ran 3 into the endzone against indy, so i'm feeling like mjd puts 2 in the endzone this week.

MARTELLUS!

First TD on the board...

Feel like I scripted this game. Eli kicking. Barden going huge. Now watch, Cruz get's it going in the second half as they shift to covering Barden more (if the Giants keep throwing in the 4th).

Played Lafell over Welker because I am playing against Newton. Figured that if Newton did well, Lafell would too. If they both suck, I'll take a weak game out of a WR for a weak game out of a QB. Don't want to see rushing TDs but Giants line should be able to stop that.

I currently have Shonn Greene starting today as RB, but he doesn't match up too great in Miami. The only other replacements I have are Mikel Leshoure at TEN or Cedric Bendon at SEA. Do you think that Leshoure will get enough touches to justify starting over Greene or will Benson beable to get past the Seahawks D? Would these guys make a better flex option over Randall Cobb or Ogletree?

I currently have Shonn Greene starting today as RB, but he doesn't match up too great in Miami. The only other replacements I have are Mikel Leshoure at TEN or Cedric Bendon at SEA. Do you think that Leshoure will get enough touches to justify starting over Greene or will Benson beable to get past the Seahawks D? Would these guys make a better flex option over Randall Cobb or Ogletree?

Benson, i think he'll finally get some room to make some runs. this is his 4th week in the system, he should be well adjusted by now and I dont think the seahawks will do well stopping much of the packers offense

Damn. That's a tougher one. I would just stick with Greene. Benson got 20 touches last week but that was in a blowout of the Bears. That is just a pass first team. He's pretty washed up too.

Number two guy would be Randall Cobb. Leshoure is too risky. I see him getting maybe 50% of the touches until he proves anything.

This Cardinals game is going so much better than I'd have ever imagined. That fumble return to end the half was insane!

The defense is destroying Vick. I almost feel bad for the guy.

really regret not playing that defense this week either. made a lot of bad decisions.

my optimal line up could of currently had 155 points.

How could you bench Fitz?? You gotta stick with your studs (unless maybe your first round pick was Chris Johnson...).

I did not see 26 carries for Mikel and none for Smith. I wonder if there was some kind of discipline thing going on? I guess I coulda seen a 75/25 split or something like that, but maybe they are just gonna cut the guy and run with Leshoure/Joique Bell.

How could you bench Fitz?? You gotta stick with your studs (unless maybe your first round pick was Chris Johnson...).

I did not see 26 carries for Mikel and none for Smith. I wonder if there was some kind of discipline thing going on? I guess I coulda seen a 75/25 split or something like that, but maybe they are just gonna cut the guy and run with Leshoure/Joique Bell.

That screwed me too. I set my lineup last night under the impression they'd be splitting and Smith would be starting. I wake up 5 mins late today and realize they threw Mikel in for the start. Wasted spot in my lineup.

with his targets, how couldn't i? i still had wr studs without him. victor cruz, stevie johnson, and desean jackson.

Would never bench a first or second round pick 3 weeks into the season. Would have played Fitz over Johnson and Jackson without question. Fitz has had shit around him since Warner retired. He still gets his every year.

Would never bench a first or second round pick 3 weeks into the season. Would have played Fitz over Johnson and Jackson without question. Fitz has had shit around him since Warner retired. He still gets his every year.

fitz had his 2nd best year last year for yards and 3rd best for TD... if i recall right when i was doing my ffb scouting.

Great win. Cardinals sitting alone atop the NFC west. First 3-0 start since 1977, back when they were still in MO. One of only 2 (potentially 3) remaining undefeated teams. Shit, even Kolb looked alright for most of the game.

I know all of this means nothing this early in the season, but it's nice for the Cardinals to finally have a good start to the season.

Yup. Without looking up stats it is something like 1000 yards and 8 TDs in the "down" years, 1300 yards and 12 TDs in the "up".

Really looking forward to Manning/Mcgahee playing Oakland next week. Pitt/ATL/Houston is a defensive gauntlet to open with. Want to see what he can do against a weaker defense.