NCAA Football Discussion

Good news....I found out that Verizon FIOS will carry the SEC network, so I can watch tonight's South Carolina v Texas A&M game. The bad news is that it is only in Standard Definition and the HD channel won't be available "until later" per the Verizon rep I spoke to earlier today. [/quote

Yikes!

Alabama certainly didn't look like the number two team to me. The defense looked extremely vulnerable, and QB is still a huge question mark. With the 3 headed monster at running back and arguably the best wide receiver in the nation, whoever winds up playing QB doesn't have to be spectacular, but I still expect more than what I saw, it was like 240 yards passing on 25 passes. which is less than 10 yards per throw. the longest completion of the night was ALL the wide receiver making some sick moves after the catch. Happy with the win. and our field goal kicker looked pretty good going 4/4 and hitting some pretty long ones while doing it. To me, I was most impressed with TAMU and Georgia this weekend. Also, cant believe Wisconsin shit the bed like that against LSU. EDIT: Roll Tide, though. A win is a win. These next two games will be nice as far as getting the defense back on track. It's worth noting that starting LB Trey DePriest was out for that game, and he is supposedly the leader on defense and the best at calling out pre-snap adjustments.

stoked that WVU was able to keep that game close for the majority of the time!  Trickett looks much better than last season.  cannot believe the dropped catches, but first game being first game and all.. cant be too mad.  there were a couple BS calls made though (unsportsmanlike conduct on the sidelines was BS, but whatev!) that wasa fun game to watch!  excited for WVU this season for a change!

stoked that WVU was able to keep that game close for the majority of the time!  Trickett looks much better than last season.  cannot believe the dropped catches, but first game being first game and all.. cant be too mad.  there were a couple BS calls made though (unsportsmanlike conduct on the sidelines was BS, but whatev!) that wasa fun game to watch!  excited for WVU this season for a change!

I think the pass interference was BS, but you can't just shove a guy on the sideline for no reason. 

I think the pass interference was BS, but you can't just shove a guy on the sideline for no reason. 

that wasnt a shove though, Sims was running into the dude and his hands came up as a reflex.  forgot about that PI call too, damn was that one bad too, lol

stoked on WVU this year!