NCAA Football Discussion

I. cannot. freaking. wait.

as far as my two teams go:

hoping my Sooners can make a championship run this year. just hope trevor knight can stay healthy and keep performing at a high level like he did in the sugar bowl against bama.

also it'll be interesting to see how Baylor does this season after winning the Big 12 last year.

Haha, figures. UGA fan here. That game is going to be huge this year! I'm not looking forward to it as I'm still haunted by the last game in Columbia.

Im still shocked that we are #9. Things have sure changed recently. One thing stays the same every year. A couple Bulldogs getting arrested :P

Damn forgot this was a thread that exists!

First off we must recognize college football is the best thing ever so I'm pumped the season is just around the corner! As a Notre Dame fan all I can hope for this year is some solid QB play and a good running game. Very interested to see how the playoff system will work.

---Forgot to quote Will--

LOL

I can't dispute that!  Irritating.  

I was a little surprised by the USC ranking as well.  You guys should be good though.  I like Mike Davis.  Dude is a beast and is under appreciated.

I'm a little concerned with Thompson's passing ability due to the fact that UGA's secondary will be entirely new, but I'd rather face him then Shaw.  That guy could take over a game. 

As long as Gurley is healthy, UGA should be fine.  

I'm excited to see what happens in Butch Jones' second year, the man kills it in recruiting and really getting the players involved!!

Go Vols!

Vols, seem to be on the right track with Jones, but you guys lost a lot!  He definitely has you guys on the right track though.  I expect UT to be back to competing for the east within a couple of years and I'm not looking forward to it. 

Damn forgot this was a thread that exists!

First off we must recognize college football is the best thing ever so I'm pumped the season is just around the corner! As a Notre Dame fan all I can hope for this year is some solid QB play and a good running game. Very interested to see how the playoff system will work.

I want to get tickets to the FSU/Notre Dame game this year!  Should be fun. 

---Forgot to quote Will--

LOL

I can't dispute that! Irritating.

I was a little surprised by the USC ranking as well. You guys should be good though. I like Mike Davis. Dude is a beast and is under appreciated.

I'm a little concerned with Thompson's passing ability due to the fact that UGA's secondary will be entirely new, but I'd rather face him then Shaw. That guy could take over a game.

As long as Gurley is healthy, UGA should be fine.

Idk how Richt deals with that every year.

Don't sleep on Thompson. He has the better arm but Shaw was the better scrambler.

The older Spurrier gets the more I worry, because he hasn't really talked about a successor. I don't want us to free fall after he retires.

Calling it now I don't think an SEC school with be in the Title game.

I agree but the SEC champ will at least be in the playoff.

I'm so excited for the season to start up again. I'm moving back to Michigan in the next couple of weeks. There's nothing like Ann Arbor in the fall.

I found another Pittsburgher with Michigan ties. My team is in East Lansing, though. haha

Seriously, though, I cannot wait for MSU football. The fact we're in playoff discussion scares me, though. We usually perform better as the underdog.

• 2 weeks later...