NCAA Football Discussion

3 weeks into the first season of a playoff system and the Big 10 is already out of a playoff spot. This is a power football conference? Awful. Just awful.

Not gonna argue this, especially consudering how upset I was with my Spartans and how they played in Eugene. But with the scandals in Ohio State and Penn State combined with the (IMO) terrible coaching in Ann Arbor (it isn't the lack of talent), it's no wonder MSU is the only team left. I love the B1G, so I hope it becomes competitive again soon, but it sure isn't right now.

• 2 weeks later...

3 weeks into the first season of a playoff system and the Big 10 is already out of a playoff spot. This is a power football conference? Awful. Just awful.

ACC is down to Florida State now. Pac-12 will be a mess too if Oregon loses at all this season. Welcome to the SEC Playoffs.

ACC is down to Florida State now. Pac-12 will be a mess too if Oregon loses at all this season. Welcome to the SEC Playoffs.

NCSU, Duke and GT are still undefeated so they're not "down to Florida State". Also, many "experts" are picking UCLA to win the Pac, not Oregon.

Hey hey we are not ALL bad! I really don't see any more than just the SEC champ making it.

Go Gamecocks!

Haha fair enough

I meant to win it all. fuck the SEC.

I don't know man OU did beat Bama last year so at least if it came down to them facing off against Bama they gotta feel confident.

• 2 weeks later...