2023 Periphery Catalog Repress & Icarus for the first time!

N8TRU

Today @ 10AM EST

https://store.periphery.net/

VINYL ALERT!

We've stocked the band store with brand new vinyl represses / variants of P1 - P4, the Juggernauts, Clear, and Icarus.

These go on sale starting tomorrow, 12/7, at 10:00 am EST.

Here are the variants and the quantities pressed for each release:

Periphery I - (Sky blue with white splatter) (500)
Periphery II - (Apple with black splatter) (500)
Periphery III - (Canary yellow with black splatter) (500)
Periphery IV - (Carrara) (500)
Juggernaut Alpha - (Ruby with white splatter) (750)
Juggernaut Omega - (Emerald with black splatter) (750)
Clear (Clear...duh) (500)
Icarus - (Cobalt with brown splatter) (500)

All of these variants are exclusive to the band store. They are in stock now and will ship right away.

As if this wasn't enough, we have also restocked CDs for select releases...Periphery I, II, III and the Juggernauts. So if CDs are your thing, you can grab those too.

As always, we are eternally thankful for your love and support.

Edited by N8TRU

• N8TRU changed the title to 2023 Periphery Catalog Repress & Icarus for the first time!

1 hour ago, Justinadamk said:

My friend was 20 minutes late and missed most of 'em. I'm bummed for him! 

I was shocked how fast everything sold out besides Clear and Icarus. I didn't know the demand was so high. I've had every Periphery release since I got them when they came out but I was certain Icarus would have been gone instantly.

12 hours ago, V3XED said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I am so mad I missed this!

This is the one thing I do a full VC for.

If anyone has leads on picking this stupp up (P1 and Iccurus) please LMK.
Happy to pay a premium for my lateness. 

I saw it posted on a thread somewhere (might have been the band's Facebook page) that there will be retail copies of these coming out - I'm assuming on black vinyl. So if you're happy to wait a short while I'd say you'll get another chance without feeding the scalpers :)

3 hours ago, mindphaser said:

I saw it posted on a thread somewhere (might have been the band's Facebook page) that there will be retail copies of these coming out - I'm assuming on black vinyl. So if you're happy to wait a short while I'd say you'll get another chance without feeding the scalpers :)

“Full VC” is (presumably) = “full variant collection”.  As in, obtaining all colored variants for all records.  So scalpers will still be eating good in this case, unfortunately, unless there’s a lucky restock or someone sells their copies generously.

On 12/8/2023 at 7:20 AM, Derek™ said:

“Full VC” is (presumably) = “full variant collection”.  As in, obtaining all colored variants for all records.  So scalpers will still be eating good in this case, unfortunately, unless there’s a lucky restock or someone sells their copies generously.

Indeed, full sicko mode.

Appreciate anyone who has leads, but I am accepting that I will probably eat it on this one. 

Very little care went into the shipping and design of the Icarus EP. No extra padding in a mailer that was too big. It was sliding all over and of course has a seam split. No insert. Both labels are the same so you have to read the runout to know which side is which before playing it. They gave it an anti-static sleeve and it sounds good which are the only positive things I can say.

Later edit: Icarus Lives! (Bulbous Remix) is actually on side A and the jacket says it's on side B. Great job!

Edited by N8TRU

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...