That didn't take long...

Guest streetcore

i put this on ebay because i am in mucho need of a new automobile thus needing a down payment. i drive a 1986 honda prelude and the wheels are about to fall off so thats where any money was going to. if you don't like me selling a record then fuck off it's mine to sell. ;D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder why with every dude on the board offering him bj's and free dwarves

I'm going to have to remember the outpouring of dwarfs and BJs next time I land something that can be flipped for a bunch of money.

Maybe they should rename this version of RAR to the Reinventing Flipping Into Exchanges Of BJs and Dwarfs Edition.

Everyone needs to stop talking about BJs and dwarfs, I already jerked off today.

Guest streetcore
and..... i payed for priority and that shit should have been here last week.

No Idea doesn't ship right away. Priority gets the record from No Idea to you faster, but doesn't speed up the packaging process, which can take days to weeks depending no how busy No Idea mailorder is.

i know, i was just kidding. i've had people e-mail me the day they paid for a record asking if i had mailed it out yet. i miss the good ol' days of snail mail when it would take a month for an order to get to Gainesville and back.

So I didn't read this thread, but did this answer the question of if 180 gram sounds better?

Also I think this was the press I should've bought, except I'm still waiting for a pic disc!!!

(Although I'd want both pic disc and regular colored vinyl if I did that and black is boring!!! :-P )

Guest streetcore

Of course its childish and stupid - I don't think anyone is going to disagree...right? :P

I just think it's a waste of everyone's time and energy.

i agree.

i put this on ebay because i am in mucho need of a new automobile thus needing a down payment. i drive a 1986 honda prelude and the wheels are about to fall off so thats where any money was going to. if you don't like me selling a record then fuck off it's mine to sell. ;D

I agree that anyone who buys anything, anywhere, then owns whatever it may be. They are free to do with it what they will. INCLUDING mislead the public with inaccurate information. No question about it. Free market capitalism. It's cool that other people will take it on themselves to get the correct information out there. Sometimes sellers are genuinely mistaken and can use the help. Sometimes they operate with the "buyer beware" mentality that if you are stupid enough to fall for it that it's your own damn fault.

Whatever the case may be here --and I'm FAR too busy to read 5 pages of posts to figure it out-- PLEASE REMEMBER that record labels can (and do) decide who they sell their "cool" and "weirdo" records to. No Idea does have a shit list. Ask around. I think whispers of it have circulated, but it is true. You want to sell a record a year later, cool, whatever. You want to do it a week later, maybe you miss the next cool thing. Just throwing that out there.

Watch out for each other... and be nice to each other. Then everything is cool.

-- Oh wait, I forgot to include an emoticon. :'(