A lot of people joke about owning it : chung king

pissedcrappykids

But is anybody serious about owning a chung king??

Reason why i would sell one is simple : first of all i don't feel the need to own more then one chung king anymore and second and most important reason is that one of my closet friends his 5 year old daughter has to under go a serious and (expensive) surgery. So i would love to donate some money, i already did what i could, but more money would be needed. Offcourse i understand that not everybody has a few grand laying around to blow on a record, so i'm always willing to work with you on the payment.

If you're interested send me a mail : [email protected].

I have delt with several people on here multiple times that will vouch for me and could give you a 1000 more references if you don't trust me or just check on hye : http://www.howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1939

anyways thanks for reading

take care

sebastiaan

so whats the deal with this record, why the hell is it worth so damn much? judge isn't that good, haha.

congrats on selling it dude!

It's /110

kind of long story behind it.

But the studio they recording at wat they didn't like, and told revalation to scrap the record, which they had already sent to press. So they pressed a few of em to tide over the pre-order people, and numbered em /100 or in some cases marked out the 0 and put /110.

Plain white (I believe) simple packaging. I am not sure if these are all a promo run (test presses with real labels) or what.

But yeah, there's only about 50 of em out there that are claimed, revalation has a little less than 10 I think, locked away.

Google it or something, it's always been like the holy grail of punk rock records