Vinyl Collective Announces Partnership with Ferret

Guest admin1338560633

i fucking hate heavy heavy low low. that band is full of scumbags. worst music and fucking terrible people.

I second that...when I caught them during the Poison The Well w/ Fear Before The March Of Flames, I could not figure out why so many kids in the crowd were into them...they were horrible...I will not say they suck b/c it's my feeling that you have to have some minimal level of skill or talent to get on stage and play an instrument...BUT...for the life of me I couldn't figure how they could call music the stuff they were playing...

A bunch of screaming tapir monkeys beating on instruments would have sounded a helluva lot better than HHLL.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fucking hate heavy heavy low low. that band is full of scumbags. worst music and fucking terrible people.

agreed. they played a friend's show a year or so ago and were complete fucking douchenozzles. they broke a television, an xbox, pissed in bottles and left them, and then decided to smoke pot in a church.

fuck em.

Guest falloutcollapse

I loved their stuff ever since the EP, but when I saw them this year, it was on 4/21, and they were supposed to have a 35 minute yet. Dudes played for 20, and it was the sloppiest thing I've ever witnessed. They admitted to being stoned, and all out of weed, so if anyone gave them some, they'd give them free merch. Awful, awful dudes.

• 2 weeks later...
OK..Mike...you're pimpin' Boys Night Out big time...never heard any of their stuff...what style are they?

Well that's a little hard to say. All the stuff sounds different from what they did before that. Honestly pretty much no one I know likes them as much as I do. I'd say for you to start with Broken Bones & Bloody Kisses or Make Yourself Sick. The first is the hardest of all their stuff but also their worst production wise. Make Yourself Sick is probably their most popular. Trainwreck is the best. It's a really dark concept(it's not lame I swear). It doesn't have much screaming but it's pretty amazing in my opinion. The new self-titled one is the weakest of all their stuff. Mostly lyrics about drugs, drinks, and killing ex-girlfriends/wifes.

jhulud I'll make it easier. Go download these songs

Where We Breath

A Torrid Love Affair

I Got Punched In The Nose For Sticking My Face In Other Peoples Business

The First Time It Shouldn't Taste Like Blood

It's Dylan, You Know The Drill

Medicating

Purging

Composing

Heirs Of Error

Apartment 4

Reason Ain't Our Long Suit

I disagree. I think the new BNO album is the best. So many catchy tunes. I would argue they've gotten progressively better over time. So the one I put out is actually the worst. Haha.

If I had my say this is how the breakdown would go on those LPs, I would also press them all in North America.

S/T - 180g black, pink, opaque yellow

Trainwreck - 180g black, translucent yellow, grey (both LPs same color - I hate when sets don't match)

Make Yourself Sick - 180g black, blue, white

Broken Bones - 180g black, baby blue (if we repress it in 2008, this is what we're doing probably...)