First time drinking

AlexH.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink water a lot.

i drink a shitload of water.. which may explain why i don't wake up with hangovers anymore. it's been nice switiching my drink intake from Dr Pepper to water with a hint of pink lemonade. The only thing that sux is i have to go to the restroom at least once ever 2 hours.. if not more

I took my first taste of beer a few years ago...Corona I believe. I hated it...once it went down, I made the worst face imaginable. I never wanted beer ever again. But people kept saying that it's an acquired taste. I didn't believe them, so I really never tried it again, until recently. My brother always has different types of beer in his fridge and lately, I've been trying them one by one. It still tastes terrible to me, but it gets more and more tolerable with each one I try. Is that normal? Would you say that I'm close to acquiring that taste?

coors light. or down south a I know the equivalent is pabst blue ribbion.

I enjoy both. Eric where you been man>?

V, i totally understand the whole whisky smell thing, i cant smell any kind of bourbon without getting sick to my stomach.

and for all you future drinkers out there, eventually you will grow to love beer, i seriously go out and me and my friends have beers and hang out.

when you overcome whatever gripes you have with drinking, it will no longer be "i need to get drunk" all the time, it will be, "lets all go out and have a few drinks" drinking for me is very social and almost always with my friends.

also, unless you plan on being a frat boy, dont try and make your tolerance higher...you will get screwed into always being the dude whos gotta drive cause you can have 7 beers and be stone sober.