First time drinking

AlexH.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got really shitfaced for the first time when i was 11. we were drinking a shit load of Olde English and MD 2020. I have no clue why we were drinking that, but i woke up with brown chunks all over my shirt and the side of my face with a taste of vomit in my mouth.

Wow... you got drunk for the first time on the same night you got your first Cleveland Steamer?

Nice work.

The first time I got drunk I ended up drinking a quarter of a bottle of Southern Comfort and spent at least two hours crying on a couch. My friends were doing calculus. Good times.

that's what you get for drinking that crap...you deserved it.

reminds me when i drank 2 bottles of MD 20/20 Banana Red in the span of an hour.. i spent the night throwing up and my friends making fun of me. I had a hangover for 2 days. I haven't touched the stuff since.

The first time I got drunk I ended up drinking a quarter of a bottle of Southern Comfort and spent at least two hours crying on a couch. My friends were doing calculus. Good times.

that's what you get for drinking that crap...you deserved it.

reminds me when i drank 2 bottles of MD 20/20 Banana Red in the span of an hour.. i spent the night throwing up and my friends making fun of me. I had a hangover for 2 days. I haven't touched the stuff since.

I had a similar experience with the Tangerine Dream MD 20/20. I will never drink that shit again.

Fuck MD I can't drink that shit. I stick with Cisco. Berry flavored. What.

First time I was drunk I was at a high school party and there were warm kegs. I had 3 beers that night. I was 15. I was HAMMERED. Warm beer is gross.

The better the beer the better it'll taste unchilled. Warm beer isn't that good regardless but cellar temperature (about 50-60 F) beer ain't bad if its good beer.

heres what you do if you've never gottn drunk. go buy a liter of this stuff called "everclear" or "goldengrain", either will work. also buy two big jugs of hawaiian punch and some random fruits like pineapple and watermelon. mix all that alcohol and punch together and then chop those damn fruits to pieces and dump those in there. after this invite over some of your friends and definitely some girls, this is essential. before any girls show up pull that fruit out and eat that shit up, i dont care what it tastes like. after that start drinking and prepare to forget the next 5-10 hours of your life. the next day the hilarity will ensue....

thats pretty much how me and one of our best friends got drunk for the first time.

First time I was drunk I was at a high school party and there were warm kegs. I had 3 beers that night. I was 15. I was HAMMERED. Warm beer is gross.

The better the beer the better it'll taste unchilled. Warm beer isn't that good regardless but cellar temperature (about 50-60 F) beer ain't bad if its good beer.

he's right. sorta like how guiness is suppose to be served at a temp of 55f i think. it's not suppose to be chilled.

I personally can drink a warm bass if it's been sitting at room temp for a while. or new castle as well. but those are the only beers besides guiness that i can drink at room temp.

This is true. Beer technically shouldn't be that cold, because all that does is chill your taste buds and masks the taste.

This is true. Beer technically shouldn't be that cold, because all that does is chill your taste buds and masks the taste.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that applies to all alcohols.

heres what you do if you've never gottn drunk. go buy a liter of this stuff called "everclear" or "goldengrain", either will work. also buy two big jugs of hawaiian punch and some random fruits like pineapple and watermelon. mix all that alcohol and punch together and then chop those damn fruits to pieces and dump those in there. after this invite over some of your friends and definitely some girls, this is essential. before any girls show up pull that fruit out and eat that shit up, i dont care what it tastes like. after that start drinking and prepare to forget the next 5-10 hours of your life. the next day the hilarity will ensue....

thats pretty much how me and one of our best friends got drunk for the first time.

Ah, the wop party. Good times indeed.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that applies to all alcohols.

I'm not well versed on liquors, but I'd imagine so. My friends always put their bottles of whatever they're drinking in the freezer and what not and I find it silly. When you go the bar the bottles are out in the open?!?!?!

Guest baseball
i like tea more than alcohol.

Haha, random, but I agree.

-----

I remember the first time I got drunk. The objective was to get fucked up, which to my young and stupid self, turned out to be really easy when you're just drinking hard alcohol out of a mug.

I remember playing the first Tony Hawk game, everything getting pretty dizzy and waking up shirtless on the couch. I asked my friend where my shirt was and he said I had vomited on myself and he put the shirt in the washer. He was a good friend.

i can't remember the first time i drank -- and no, not for the reason you're thinking. it just never seemed like a really big deal because i've never been one to go out and get blasted with any regularity. i've never been a beer guy, but a crown float (guinness floating on top of strong bow cider) is the tastiest thing in the world to me. also, whiskey/rye/bourbon in most forms.