Further Seems Forever - HTSAF Pictures!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not promising anything but I think I might try to repress The Moon Is Down.

I get the feeling a lot of people that got this would also get TMID.

dude if you do this, i will pre order right now! i don't even care if it take a year to get to my mailbox!

count me in as well.

and honestly, if you could repress TMID there would be a lot more interest and I would be shocked if you didn't sell out on pre orders alone

dude if you do this, i will pre order right now! i don't even care if it take a year to get to my mailbox!

count me in as well.

and honestly, if you could repress TMID there would be a lot more interest and I would be shocked if you didn't sell out on pre orders alone

it would also push further sells of HTSAF.

im seriously stoked i picked up the clear one because it really matches the artwork.

but all of these came out beautifully....as long as funds permit i will support all of your future releases...

the funny thing is with being unemployed, this was the last record i purchased before having to save my pennies...im STOKED.

I just took a decent amount of the packages to the post office.

The first hundred or so will be all done and mailed tomorrow.

Then I can start on the second hundred or so and I will be close to being caught up.

All of the orders(except for the first 30 or so, sorry!) have a special note inside. My friend decided she wanted to write funny things on all of the packing slips.

It takes me awhile because it is just me doing everything. My friends help me put some of the records together.

But I am the only one packing and printing labels for everything. So it is a slow process.