Thursday/Envy split news

Guest kevinb

i asked a few pages ago and didnt get an answer...any place to get these thats not merchdirect?

and if you don't know what TRL stands for, it's Temporary Residence Limited.

http://www.temporaryresidence.com/

thanks for the link. picked up one of the gold/black copies. should be a good time when it shows up.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im kinda good, i forgot to include which version i wanted (i want silver, but will be happy with gold) and my roommate ordered the autumn version from thursday for the shirt and doesnt collect....so i have my choice of whichever looks better for my collection...but im partial to the sliver...lol

This is from the TRL message board:

The limited edition screen-printed version looks like this:

1. Three-panel, three-color screenprinted gatefold sleeve w/ exclusive 12x36-inch foldout poster on the inside (the standard retail version will not have this).

2. Die-cut notches where the CD fits snugly into the packaging (the CD face art completes the design on the sleeve).

3. Three-color cardboard inner sleeve to house the record.

4. 100% virgin 180 gram LP. Two different colored vinyl options available exclusively from our webstore while supplies last.

5. CD version included.

6. Each finished piece weighs over one pound!

This nonsense is so confusing I'm not ordering anything.

dude, just order from temporary residence. $20ppd and they ship super fast and package well. they're a great label and deserve your support way more than fucking merchdirect.

amen, i wish i had been buying from them sooner. i missed out on some colored vinyl i'd like to have :( i don't even care for thursday but i'm curious about the envy side and had to support TRL some more.

Is this sold out from TRL yet? I keep meaning to order one but I don't have enough funds in my Paypal account...

from their forum 9/16:

First day of pre-order is always the biggest, it tends to slow down after the second day. Given where we're at, I would say we have maybe a week? Don't hold me to that by any means, but I'll keep you updated if it looks like it's gonna go sooner than that.

Is this sold out from TRL yet? I keep meaning to order one but I don't have enough funds in my Paypal account...

from their forum 9/16:

First day of pre-order is always the biggest, it tends to slow down after the second day. Given where we're at, I would say we have maybe a week? Don't hold me to that by any means, but I'll keep you updated if it looks like it's gonna go sooner than that.

Thanks for the heads up! +1

I went back and forth on ordering from Merchdirect, Interpunk, or TRL. I finally ordered from TRL though... It's a dollar cheaper than Interpunk, and I was afraid of getting black.

Not to mention Merch Direct's shipping is highhh, and TRL deserves the support more than anyone else.

I asked for gold. I hope I get it.