We are Losing Our Minds update PLEASE READ

Guest admin1338560633

There are so many things happening at Vinyl Collective, I figured I should give everyone a bit of an update so you can lose your minds like we are.

* Andy is having a computer / printer fiasco. We bought a new printer and although he downloaded new drivers and got rid of previous drivers, the printer isn't working. This is how we print all of our postage and we have so many orders to go out. Wish us luck that a miracle will happen and please send good thoughts andy's way. He is super frustrated. (or if anyone knows anything about computers (PCs/printer drivers), email him.

* We have sent most of the white and blue vinyl for 59' sound, black vinyl will go out today so long as the printer decides to cooperate. If you haven't given us your shirt size for the blue vinyl, email it to seabron @ suburban home records dot com.

* We are hoping that our visit to the post office produces the 2nd box from Asbestos with copies of Album Minus Band, if it does, we will get those out soon. We will also start shipping out Alkaline Trio "Maybe I'll Catch Fire' individual copies along with the Broadways vinyl which we should have photos up soon for. Deluxe Alkaline Trio sets should ship around the end of August. We will soon email everyone for their shirt sizes that have not emailed us. Don't email us today though, we are already losing our minds.

* Once we figure out all the printer problems, we will also ship Mischief Brew pre-orders, damn those are some fine records.

* We have a bunch of records coming in as well as a bunch of pre-orders we are about to post. Here goes a list:

* Alkaline Trio s/t LP (4 different colors, we will have 30 sets of all 4, or the colors individually) PO - today

* Jaguar Love LP new release on matador just came in, weil post those soon.

* Joey Cape "Bridge" LP/CD and deluxe sets (these are going to be badass) PO - tomorrow

* Bear Vs Shark "Terrorhawk" LP repress (4 colors, we will have 3 of them) PO - this week

* Moral Crux "Pop Culture Assassins" LP (been slacking on getting this up) New release- today

* Tim Barry "live at Munford Elementary" 7" PO - this week

* Jawbreaker "Dear You" dbl LP repress - this week

* 924 Gilman St DVDs will be coming in this week as will more Torche Meanderthal, Isis Live, NOFX mrr LPs on red, Narrows s/t 7", and more.

sorry to throw so much stuff at you, but I wanted to give you a glimpse into our world. Hope you have been saving your pennies.

Virgil, keep your head up and let the stress roll out dude. I know how you feel. I just took a new teaching position and I'm trying to get an entire computer lab (25 computers) and 2 printers up and running and networked. It's a blast.

Thanks for the hard work.

Also: stoked about the Tim Barry 7" Pre-order

details will be provided soon on joey cape. I will be posting an mp3 tomorrow and announce pricing and all that. I will say that we will have shirts that say WWJD (what would joey do) and pint glasses will read WWJD (what would joey drink)

should be sweet. And only doing 2 colors.