pickup lines!!

This is what I used on my wife:

The last chick I fucked was a pompous, skanky, uptight slut who loved anal and rarely showered. So, exactly how much in common do you have with your mom? Because the pompous thing is a definite deal breaker...

That's fucking amazing. You do know you're my hero.

my old ska band wrote a song completely about pick up lines, most of them are cheezy as the song was, but heres the lyrics

Have I fucked you yet, do ya wanna make a bet

I'll get you so hot you'll leave the barstool wet

So what if we just met I wanna be your man

I can melt in your mouth and melt in your hand

I really think that outfit would look better on my floor

And your making me look bad I told my friend you were a whore

But I adore every single bone in your body

Especially when that bone happenes to be attached to me

You know your poor ass boyfriend can't buy you no jewelry

Can I buy you drinks or do you want the money

You know I got more money than a girl like you could spend

You must not of saw my Benz. I'm the man Girlfriend

Another day, another way, another place, another time

another boy, another girl, another lie, another line

Of all the things I could say

Things that I could say that time

I just looked into your eyes

Hey baby what's your sign

My friend over there wonders if you thimk I'm cute

But shoot, I can give my man the boot

We'll go back to my place where nobody will see us

We really need to get something straight between us

We're gonna fuck tonight I really hope you're there

Could that possibly be a mirror in your underwear

Cause I swear I can see myself in your pants

Pop 2 roofies in her drink than ask the bitch to dance

the band and song was very cheezy, I was very young at the time, but some of the lines are funny

This is a funny story... Once i was talking to a friend about something that happened at work, and he told me what i did wrong to get in trouble, and as i was getting up to take a piss, i was saying "FUCK ME!" because i realized what i did wrong a little late... this woman that was sitting about 3 feet away just so happened to be facing me. She said "Well maybe, if the night goes well".. and that was the start of a conversation. I only got to make out with her. Even though it wasn't meant to be a pickup line, it was because it was merely coincidental . I didn't even buy her a drink that night..she bought mine (i offered but she wouldn't let me), and i got to make out with her.. it's was nice.

This is a funny story... Once i was talking to a friend about something that happened at work, and he told me what i did wrong to get in trouble, and as i was getting up to take a piss, i was saying "FUCK ME!" because i realized what i did wrong a little late... this woman that was sitting about 3 feet away just so happened to be facing me. She said "Well maybe, if the night goes well".. and that was the start of a conversation. I only got to make out with her. Even though it wasn't meant to be a pickup line, it was because it was merely coincidental . I didn't even buy her a drink that night..she bought mine (i offered but she wouldn't let me), and i got to make out with her.. it's was nice.

that's badass

My favorite thing to happen was this guy came and had two whiskey sours (one of my favorite drinks) in his hands but didn't hand me one. We started talking and after a few minutes.

Dude: So I bought you a drink, what time are you leaving here to sleep with me?

Me: (Took the drink, drank as much of it as I could in one swig in the most unfeminine way I knew how, and kinda burped.) *sighed* Well dude, I may be drunk, but I'm not mentally retarded or blind.

I'm assuming he didn't know what to say since he didn't go into some tirade about how I wasn't hot anyway or how I was a whore, or whatever else guys say when they're shot down. However, it all came out later when he tried to hit on my friend.

My favorite thing to happen was this guy came and had two whiskey sours (one of my favorite drinks) in his hands but didn't hand me one. We started talking and after a few minutes.

Dude: So I bought you a drink, what time are you leaving here to sleep with me?

Me: (Took the drink, drank as much of it as I could in one swig in the most unfeminine way I knew how, and kinda burped.) *sighed* Well dude, I may be drunk, but I'm not mentally retarded or blind.

I'm assuming he didn't know what to say since he didn't go into some tirade about how I wasn't hot anyway or how I was a whore, or whatever else guys say when they're shot down. However, it all came out later when he tried to hit on my friend.

i would have totally had a comeback for that one.. but i usually don't tell women when they're gonna sleep with me... so i never have to actually think of some comeback... usually shit just works out in my favor for no reason.