Pre-order: Trash Talk "Plagues" 7"EP

jbannon

[image]

We've launched pre-ordering for this amazing release in the DW Estore!!!

Please note that this is a Pre-order. This item will ship as soon as it arrives in stock. Estimated ship date is to be announced. Also note that if you order additional items along w/ this Pre-order, those additional items will be held until this item is ready to ship. If you are ordering those additional items for Holiday gifts, we strongly suggest you place two separate orders to insure that you receive them on time.

Attention collectors: There are 3 vinyl color variations of this release available from the DW Estore. If you order three copies, you will receive all three variations (while supplies last).

"Plagues" is their dizzying soundtrack to the impending and unavoidable apocalypse. Comprised of six violent anthems to the diseased and destructive survivors of a dead world. With every explosive note, they delve deeper into that bleak vision: "All major cities have been laid to waste and survival has become daily life. This is the end of the world. Romantically doomed. The age of innocence is over and everybody knows we're fucked. Most have come to terms and have let defeat set in. Some haven't. Ostracized, morally outcast, and devoid of feeling, our pack has to outlast hunger, freezing cold, scorching heat, dehydration, and self destructive tendencies to survive to see just one more day. Everything has changed so fast and so drastically that this is all a blur. A ball of flesh and metal. An unwanted child of nothing..." Plagues are upon us...

Remember, ALL new Deathwish/Malfunction vinyl releases come w/ a free Digital Download of the purchased release!!! Even more reason to pick this up!!!

Click here to Pre-order Trash Talk "Plagues" 7"EP

Yes I am the real one. Do I have Dead Ringers? Likely I suppose.

Thank you for the "Welcome Aboard", much appreciated.

I figure that this forum could/would be welcoming to what DW/Malfunction do, so here I am.

I try to check most forums I subscribe to daily, but I often don't get the chance, so apologies to anyone who asks me a question and I am slow at responding.

Take care.

-J.

I figure that this forum could/would be welcoming to what DW/Malfunction do, so here I am.

I try to check most forums I subscribe to daily, but I often don't get the chance, so apologies to anyone who asks me a question and I am slow at responding.

Take care.

-J.

dude i just think you made 400 record nerds shit their pants

Thanks everyone.

I'll take a look at that thread soon.

I'm mainly concentrating on making music right now, but I will get back on the print wagon in the coming months.

The next DW print that will be released if from our friend Florian Bertmer.

We hope to have those prints in stock very soon.

-J.

Take care.

-J.

FAKE POSTER!