As if anyone needed another reason to hate McCain

“I am here endorsing Senator McCain because I believe in his ideals and his proposals to lead this nation,” Ayala said. “And like I said before, he has been a fighter for the Hispanic community, and I know that for me personally, I chose him as the best candidate because he has been a fighter for the immigration issue.”

Uh...not so much.

I'm just getting sick of him using the POW card to get out of all his problems. He even used it today to defend his ABBA fandom.

Did he ever actually run anything as a military man? From what I'm hearing he wasn't that stellar of a student at the military school he attended nor was he a great pilot. If you're going to use your military service as a talking point, shouldn't it be much better?

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':twv1esx0]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':twv1esx0]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I'm just getting sick of him using the POW card to get out of all his problems. He even used it today to defend his ABBA fandom.

Did he ever actually run anything as a military man? From what I'm hearing he wasn't that stellar of a student at the military school he attended nor was he a great pilot. If you're going to use your military service as a talking point, shouldn't it be much better?

he was taken as a prisoner and torchered and shit. he may use it too much, in some peoples view, but it is pretty nuts and some of the most military experience you can get.

Guest afsdan
I hope all you people like paying taxes and having the government up your ass.

government's up our asses anyway. I seem to remember George W Bush allowing surveillance of our phone calls, emails, most private thoughts, etc.

They're all interested in making the government BIGGER. doesn't matter what party.

I hope all you people like paying taxes and having the government up your ass.

This is the snippet I hear most when people talk about Democrats and its stupid. The "conservatives" in place at this point spent us in to the biggest deficit in history. Clinton, the last Democrat in office, had a surplus. You have to cut spending or raise taxes. Pick one. The Republicans don't do either. I'm all for cutting spending and taxes but if you don't do them together, something that's pretty damn basic, you can't do anything. So yeah, Obama is going to raise taxes but he's going to get us out of a war we had marginal business waging which was started based on a lie. (something that should be considered treason)

Go ahead, vote McCain because of the big tax boogie man but if you do be prepared to struggle, be in a never-ending war, and watch the reputation of this country become worse than it is now.