TP/PO: CHUCK RAGAN/ AUSTIN LUCAS Bristle Ridge LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

CHUCK RAGAN/ AUSTIN LUCAS "Bristle Ridge" LP clear vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/tenfourcral-1?

Just got the green light from Chuck to post a pre-order of the masterpiece collaboration between Chuck Ragan and Austin Lucas, "Bristle Ridge". I wish more artists would do releases like this. It is great to hear two amazing musicians write and record songs together and Chuck and Austin make one hell of a team. This is a great album and some of you might already have the euro pressing on Hometown Caravan. This is the Domestic release pressed on Chuck's own label, Ten Four Records. They are doing 500 on Clear and 500 on Black. I expect our 100 copies to sell out in a day so whenever that happens know that Chuck will have it up in his merch store, too.

I am really love this release and am stoked that Chuck has been so kind as to donate a test pressing for one lucky purchaser of this record. We will announce a winner towards the end of September.

This is a really really great record. Austin's song, "Sun or Snow" always gets me choked up.

If people order two can you accomodate one of each color? Unless you're only getting one color that is.

I think we are only getting in the clear vinyl.

Have we not discussed Merch Lackey's fucking ridiculous shipping prices? One 12" and 2 7" and they want over $10 shipping domestically. That shit costs $4 MAX. What's with people trying to screw people?

yeah, it's insane.. but i missed the VC copies, so i'm handcuffed if i want this record!!!